NFL 2017, Week 5 In or Out and other injury notes

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Dalvin Cook is out.

Mitchell Trubisky QB | CHI
Bears' Mitchell Trubisky: Replacing Glennon as starter
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) The Bears will start Trubisky in Week 5 against the Vikings, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Texans RB Tyler Ervin tore his patellar tendon Week 4 and is done for the season.

Michael Floyd and Doug Martin return from their suspensions.

Julio & Carr both expect to play this week.

Jordan Matthews needs thumb surgery and is out "at least a month."

Chris Carson has "a significant" ankle injury. They hope he can return later this year but more test are coming.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) The Bears will start Trubisky in Week 5 against the Vikings, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
Huge mistake here, all their top Wrs are hurt, and putting rookie in that kind of pressure is never a good thing. Good luck Mitch.

Julio Jones? He is on bye next week yes?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
from rotoworld.com

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer confirmed Dalvin Cook tore his ACL Week 4 and is done for the season.

Zimmer added there is a "little bit of cartilage" damage in Cook's knee and there could be some damage to the meniscus as well.

Ian Rapoport reports the Seahawks believe Chris Carson suffered a broken ankle Week 4 against the Colts.

Latavius Murray said his ankle is still not 100 percent recovered from offseason surgery.

Murray did say he is healthy enough to play and handle a big workload.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
If the news is grim for Montgomery I'm guessing Jones will be the new toy everyone wants. I don't think any back not named Cook is worth owning behind that offensive line for the Vikes.

KillerFins

Staff member
Delvin Cook is out.

by RotoWire Staff

Texans RB Tyler Ervin tore his patellar tendon Week 4 and is done for the season.

Michael Floyd and Doug Martin return from their suspensions.

Jordan Matthews needs thumb surgery and is out "at least a month."

Chris Carson has "a significant" ankle injury. They hope he can return later this year but more test are coming.

The timing is good, as they don't play until Monday giving them extra time to get him ready.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Seahawks placed RB Chris Carson (leg) on injured reserve.

Carson is believed to have suffered a fractured leg in addition to a high ankle sprain. He is technically eligible to return from I.R. in eight weeks, but we wouldn't expect him back before the playoffs at soonest.

KillerFins

Staff member
My daughter's soccer team scored point than my Dolphins this week.

But I'm still optimistic that the offense can turn it around. Too much talent to look this bad.

efactor

Coming at you
I know he is on bye week 5, but is Crowder hurt? Hardly saw him last night except returning punts.