NFL 2017, Week 12 In or Out and other injury notes

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hue Jackson said he will stick with DeShone Kizer as his starting quarterback the rest of the season.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

Nathan Peterman should be back on the bench for the Bills after throwing 5 first half picks in his first start.

Chris Thompson broke his leg and is done for the year.

Robert Woods injured his shoulder and will have tests.

D'Onta Foreman suffered a torn Achilles' and is done for the year.

Kelvin Benjamin suffered a knee injury but I do not know how bad it is yet.

Jay Cutler is in concussion protocol.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud said Jameis Winston will "most likely" miss "another week or two."

Greg Olsen is practicing today with plans to return this week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Jake Elliott is in the concussion protocol.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Michael Cohen reports Aaron Jones was arrested for speeding, driving without a valid license, and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system in early October.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Chuck Pagano said Jacoby Brissett remains in the concussion protocol.

Even so, Pagano went on to say he expects Brissett to be ready to go this week against the Titans.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bears signed K Cairo Santos. They are moving on from Connor Barth.

Bill O'Brien said he is doesn't know if Will Fuller will play this week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Titans WR Harry Douglas has resumed practicing and is eligible to return week 12.

Kelvin Benjamin has did not have any ligament damage but the team is unsure about his week 12 status.

Terrelle Pryor is undergoing ankle scope surgery and the time frame for him to resume playing is unknown. It's not like anyone in re-draft still has him on their rosters but if so cut him loose.

Sean McDermott has yet to determine who to start at QB for the Bills this week and needs more time to evaluate it. Evaluate this dumasp- you are about to be fired.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Blaine Gabbert will remain the Cardinals' starting quarterback for Week 12.

DeSoto! That happens to be the parish I'm working in. John Brown has a case of turf toe and is expected to miss time with it.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Coach says that Jameis Winston is indeed out for Week 12. What a bust he has been for fantasy owners this year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff
Josh Gordon worked out with the Browns' quarterbacks Monday and will take part in the team's first official practice of the week on Wednesday. He should return week 13.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Sean McDermott has yet to determine who to start at QB for the Bills this week and needs more time to evaluate it. Evaluate this dumasp- you are about to be fired.
Sorry chief, not going to happen. I believe this was above his head, and they don't want to pay T.Taylor next year. So it was to see what they have. McDermott is totally safe in Buffalo. He still walks on water for how he has turned this team around, and how many more picks they have to keep going.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yeah, well he should get fired on the general principal. :) Whoever set Taylor for that clown should be gone right now.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff
Terrelle Pryor will be placed on injured reserve, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.

by RotoWire Staff
Head coach Bruce Arians said Monday that Chad Williams will be active for Sunday's game. He's my local feel good story and I hope they can spare a pass or two to throw his way.

Arctic Dawgs

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Michael Cohen reports Aaron Jones was arrested for speeding, driving without a valid license, and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system in early October.

Rotoworld:

Jones has pleaded not guilty to the charges, but the incident report from the stop claims Jones admitted to smoking marijuana three hours before being pulled over. No drugs were found in the car. "I spoke to Aaron after the incident," coach Mike McCarthy said. "He made a mistake." Jones is currently sidelined with a sprained MCL. Nov 20 - 12:03 PM

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Broncos coach Vance Joseph left the door open for Paxton Lynch to start in Week 12 against the Raiders.

rotoworld.com

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Sterling Shepard and Orleans Darkwa were limited at practice today and have to hurry to be ready for Thursday night.