NFC title game

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Will be IN PHILADELPHIA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great game! I thought Sure Atlanta was going to pull it out there at the end. Then again, I thought that forward pitch at the 5 yard line was a stupid play by them.

Can't wait to see if N.O. or Minny gets to go to Philly and face the E.......A.........G........L..........E.........S......EAGLES!!!!!

efactor

Coming at you
Eagles played a great defensive game. Game could have gotten out of hand early with the Ajayi fumble and turnover on the punt but they limited the damage and did enough offensively to win. Impressive.

What a difference Shanahan leaving had on Ryan and the offense in Atlanta. Ryan was elite last year running an explosive and exciting offense. Definition of average this year.

JScott

Administrator
Holy crap 43, you only had to slightly bump into Riggs to win the game, not even a decent tackle. Hell, just breath heavy on Diggs and your teammates would be there to assist on the stop. But Noooo, let's dive under Diggs taking out your own teammate along the way. THE stupidest play I can remember seeing in a long time.

Phicinfan

Administrator
All I can say is whew! Minny's defense is better than the Saints, but the Saints offense to me was a bigger concern for the Eagles. They will put a ton of pressure on Keenum and in the non-dome stadium take advantage of the weather! Should be a really fun game to watch.

cctekguy

Staff member
Saints would have likely crumbled in the frigid Philly weather too.

At least the Vikes have to walk from their car to the stadium in that crap.

romanempire

Saints would have likely crumbled in the frigid Philly weather too.

At least the Vikes have to walk from their car to the stadium in that crap.

The Falcons damn near beat Philly and they're a hot weather team too. Plus, we beat Philly up there a few seasons back. Moot point, though, since we choked at Minny.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Wr Adam Theilen of Minn. is listed now as questionable for Minny. He has lower back issues after a hard fall in last game. That would be a huge hit to them to lose Theilen.

Add to that, Sendejo is still in the concussion protocol as well. Two huge hits.