Need 3 wrs

hikeNbike

Aj Green, Diggs, Crabtree, Tyreek Hill

Green is starting but waffling on the other two. Diggs scares me a little this week because he likely draws Patrick Peterson but he has been a ppr beast. Crabtree is hit or miss he has been great for me overall this year but him and Cooper seem to be trading places a little as of late with Cooper getting most of the looks and game being in Mexico City I also see as a bit of a negative, not sure what field conditions will be. Those are the standard starts usually but Hill intrigues me a lot this week. Scoring system gives me points for return yards same as receiving or running and he usually racks up 20-30 yards in returns with potential for more. Than with Maclin out he got me a bunch of receptions last week as I had Crabtree on a bye. So long story short would you bench Crabtree or Diggs for Hill this week?

yadda yadda tapatalk

cctekguy

Staff member
I'd play Diggs and let Crabs sit.

Minny doesn't have a running game and should be playing from behind. Opposite for Crabs. Raiders should lead early and let the RBs carry the load most of the day.

Even if Peterson shadows Diggs, his routes are short and quick (thanks to no O-line) and that isn't where Peterson excels.