Lou Holtz is Nuckin Futs

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Out on a limb, even for Dr. Lou: Irish in the title game? - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports

C'mon Lou say it isnt so ? Is that alzeihmers kicking in already ? Seriously a title game or better said a championship game between ND and Florida. First off Fl has to make it thru the SEC and the title game and ND has to win a few more games than last year with the same players that lost to Syracuse at home. I will put it on the line, if ND makes it to the BCS championship game against Florida and as he says it, not the underdog, i will rip off my left testicle on live web cam .

bodey24

Staff member
LOL. Lou always picks Notre Dame. I believe it was 2 years ago before the season started he said ND would win 11 games. And then during the season week after week they keep losing but every week he kept picking them to win.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
At least he still has faith in ND. So that makes 2 that believe in ND, Holtz and Slabaugh. LOL

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I hate the other tread dealing with this subject was seperated somehow. I posted there what a nutcase Lou is. Though not in so many words.:sunshine: