KC Chiefs RB Larry Johnson: Dynasty Watch?

Coachnorm

Just sort of a FYI item? Larry Johnson and the Chiefs are going to have a grievance hearing on Wednesday. The Chiefs claiming that Johnsons' one game suspension last year was a violation of the personal conduct policy of his contract. Now there has already been a lot of speculation on this matter already, will Johnson be dropped, Johnson wants out. But this hearing Wed. may be a focal point on all of this. If The Chiefs win they will not have to pay $3.75 million in guaranteed money due over the next two years. If they don't have to pay Johnson that money it makes him much more dropable than if they do. Just to let you know.

Zombie Wolf

Yeah ,,,, Because of this long developing chance of Johnson leaving ,, as of last week I have been trying to pry Charles away from one of my Dynasty league owners ! I think Johnson will not be in KC at seasons beginning ....... Zombie

Coachnorm

Yeah ,,,, Because of this long developing chance of Johnson leaving ,, as of last week I have been trying to pry Charles away from one of my Dynasty league owners ! I think Johnson will not be in KC at seasons beginning ....... Zombie

Yeah, this is kind of why I brought it up. Johnson may not be a huge Fantasy player but Dynasty owners have to think on many different levels that redrafters don't. Maybe you want to quietly make a move before this hits the headlines.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This is one of the more interesting stories buried under other headlines. Johnson hasn't proven lately he's capable of being an adult and staying healthy enough to contribute a full season's work. The former rather than the latter may be his undoing. I'm in full agreement that if the Chefs don't have to pay that money they are going to dump his sorry buttox. My feeling is they need a clean break even though they have nothing in place currently to backfill him. Charles could be a stud in PPR if he picks up a third down or long yardage situation but I don't think he is the three down answer. Maybe they look at runningback early in the trade or move LJ on draft day?