Jerry Jones believes Felix Jones (no relation) should start

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
This should make Mike happy. He thinks Marion Barber should assume the "closer" role that made him so sucessful two years ago. Don't get excited if you are a Barber hater like Mike or a Felix Jones owner as the split in carries during that time leaned 50% more carries for Barber. This may be better for both backs as Felix the Cat showed flashes of gamebreaking ability before injury.

Linkage

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
If both MBIII and F.Jones in the backfield at the same time will free up MBIII to be a semi wideout in the flat and keep the option to hand off to Jones, a double threat and more weapons for Romo. MBIII should still get majority of the plays.

Mike

Administrator
If Barber continues to get the majority of the plays, he will continue to get knocked backwards in the backfield. :)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
:whispering: Tashard choice is better, trade away MBIII:endwhispering:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not sure if Choice is better, but Choice did show he can ball as well and should be given a role in this offense IMO.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
How well did he perform in the 2nd half of the season? :blah:
I agree that MBIII might not have done much towards the end of the season via his injury, 1,200 all purpose yards 9 TDs for a "partial season" is damn good in my book. Call it what you will. Lets wait and see in 2009 when MBIII will be handcuffed. To be continued i'm sure. ;)

Mike

Administrator
Well he's got the hair:grin: I'm still trying to figure out if Jerry Jones thinks he really is related to Felix in order to make this decision.:homer:

Here is Arkansas, anything is possible :runaround:

geekstufff

Im a Dallas fan honest!!!
Choice to open- Felix doubled in the back field and Barber closing. Wheres the confusion until the big contracts come around?
And I pretty much block out Mike now since Barber bounced his second string RB buddy out of Dallas.