• Height - 5'10"
  • Weight - 205
  • 40 Time - 4.55
2008 Stats:
  • 1201 rushing yards, 75 Receiving yards
  • 13 Rushing TD's; 2 Receiving TD's
Draft Projection - Mid-Rounder

NFL Impact
Jeremiah Johnson had a very productive senior year despite splitting time with LeGarrette Blount. Johnson never carried the full load in college and projects best to a RBBC type situation in the NFL. He is a patient runner who shows good instincts and vision. Despite not having elite timed speed, he plays fast and is a threat to break a big play. He is a playmaker who despit limited opportunities as a receiver in college showed decent receiving skills during Senior Bowl week. Durability will hold his stock down some as he has struggled staying healthy, he also may not be a great runner inside the tackles. Overall, Johnson helped himself during Senior Bwol week and is looking to keep up the momentum heading into the combine. Johnson has the make up to be a productive part of a RBBC at the next level.

So where do you think Johnson will land? How successful will he be in the NFL?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnXmhMBnAQU"]YouTube - Oregon Football - Jeremiah Johnson's 2008 TD's[/ame]

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I love his potential at the next level. I see Jer Johnson as a MJD type threat who will produce much more out of the backfield than he did in college. He is explosive and despite not having top end speed, he still is a threat to break a big one anytime he touches the ball.

Cincinnati should be looking for a RB who can do these types of things and would be a great pick IMO early in the 3rd if he makes it that far.

Arctic Dawgs

Anyone up on why this guy is dropping like a stone. CBS (NFLDraftScout.com) have him as the 16th RB now. He was 8th in their rankings Feb 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Arctic Dawgs

Thats where I was seeing him 1/2 months back. Now I'm seeing him as a 5th/6th round projection ??

:headscratch:

Coach. Log on to AIM

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
This kid is going to be steal if he goes to the 5th or 6th round, looks a lot faster on film than 4.55. I smell a sleeper in the making. :nod:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think his 40 caused concern.....but derringer is dead on, kid can play and plays faster than he times. I'm really hoping the Bengals get this kid 4th-5th round to compliment Benson. I see JJ as a poor man's MJD.