Javonte playing

gizzil

So McLaughlin can probably be dropped. I also almost want to just take Javonte out of flex and bench him? If I drop McLaughlin, probably the smart thing is to get Jordan Love vs Denver for Burrow's bye week before anybody else notices. However, the left Arizona's Ingram on the wire, which would be an interesting flex if Mike Evans were to miss the game. Another option they left out there was Downs. He definitely seems like a guy that could be started this week and even upgraded because of Minshew. Here is what I have as of now. But I am thinking maybe smartest is to pick up Love and or Ingram. And I DO need a QB for next week, and could lock up Jordan Love while everybody still stinkeyes him. Obviously I need wins pretty badly in this one. 1-4. Standard, with 6 point QB TD

QB Burrow vs SEA
WR Waddle vs CAR
WR Mike Evans vs DET (Questionable, did not practice, may very well sit, if I put in Rice I would move Evans to flex)
RB Jerome Ford vs SF (Limited practice. yikes)
TE Kittle @ CLE
Flex Javonte Williams @ KC (Thursday game I just probably should not. I am thinking Rashee Rice in WR and if I pick up Ingram he could maybe flex)
DEF Baltimore @ TEN
D Micah Parsons @ LAC
D Nick Bosa @ CLE (I still don't really think he looks very good? But 18.5 sacks last year he must get going sometime?)
D Jordyn Brooks @ CIN

BN McLaughlin (he is a drop for Love I think)
BN Doubs BYE
BN Charbonnet (have to think post bye is when most high talent draft picks all of a sudden break out)
BN Josh Palmer vs DAL
BN Rashee Rice vs Denver (Thursday, probably put him in WR spot? Hate the Thursday games)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
My opinion…
Get Love
Move Javonte to RB, bench Ford
Play Josh Palmer at fleslx

If you can get Downs as well do it

gizzil

to get love and downs I wouldnt get Ingram and I would have to drop Charbonnet... BUt if you think I should do that... or because he is a WR drop maybe palmer or rice instead? Or wouldnt be palmer because you say play palmer. I guess I am way higher on rice than most? Thank you! This is definitely an angle I had not considered.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I want to like Rice, if this is keeper or dynasty I am there. But Downs is producing now, especially with Minshew. Palmer is the Mike Williams replacement until Quentin Johnston gets it right. If you like Charbonnet I am in on Downs over Rice or Palmer

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ingram isn’t worth it, He has shown he isn’t RB 1 material and I think ARI goes heavy RB committee

gizzil

So hard To sit the rb! Ok I like having a Monday dude. Also a guy with 3 QB claimed love for some reason. Carr is there. But plays Thursday. Although it is the jags who seem to be a pass funnel ish a la titans junior

gizzil

palmer is now questionable. Would have been nice to know before the noon games… thanks chargers

gizzil

I don’t know what’s up with Palmer. It says he will “ suit up”. I could get Johnston or a cowboy? I don’t think a cowboy helps me though. I am up 16. I have Palmer going for now. And Micah parsons. He has dak and cowboys defense