How Stupid is HE?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
This probably isn't the right board for this but we don't have a board for the "stupidest statements" ever. Stupid has to mean Ball, right? Stupid is as stupid does. Ball says he was better than Gronk.:eek:

...LaVar Ball has taken a break from making ridiculous basketball-related claims to offer up his scouting report on Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. Specifically: That Gronk, considered one of the league's most dynamic players, would have been no match for Ball when he was at his athletic prime.

"Gronkowski can't hang with me back in my heyday," Ball said ...

LaVar Ball's crazy talk now includes saying he was a better TE than Gronk

Man I am sick of this guy.

efactor

Coming at you
He's a product of social media. The public talks about him and is making him famous because he says stupid things. Smart on his part I guess as long as you only care about yourself getting attention and not about how your kids view you down the line. In the same vein as the Kardashians, but with a sports theme.

I honestly try to just ignore him, but it's impossible to at least see the headlines as you click on virtually any site. I think the guy is pathetic, but it's bringing him attention and the profits that come with it.