Fred jackson

Baldie

He's potentially going to be out about 4 weeks. Should he be dropped or benched? Im thinking I could get by for the time being to save him for the plAyoffs but need some advice. Im currently 1st place in my 10 team league.

My other RB's - foster, morris, ivory, mathews

Available on ww - crowell, asiata, cunningham, rainey, west, robinson

sent from tapatalk using a Samsung Note 3

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
what about dixon??/ he will be the guy in buffalo now rigt
Nope. He will share time with Bryce Brown, and I think Brown takes over.

That being said, you don't drop Jackson, they love Jackson, and love what he does. Once he is healthy he will be back and starting. With Brown in support role

Phicinfan

Administrator
"

If Brown was the better RB than Dixon, why was he inactive while Dixon was active?

Not trying to be argumentative, just curious what the reasoning might be there
Because he does not play special teams. Dixon does. Brown was gotten from Philly for a 4th round pick. He did nothing but excel in pre-season. He is built for the offense they run, and will replace Spiller once Spiller is gone next year as a FA.

Baldie

So I guess the best decision is to hold on to him for the playoffs? I have 2 guys I'm hoping to count on in the playoffs in Jackson and Matthews. I hope Matthews at least comes back soon. Morris and Foster have bye's in week 10 and I don't know what I'll do for RB's that week.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would suggest, if you have dead weight to nab Bryce Brown. I really think he will excel for Buffalo, and he will have no real competition.

As for Matthews, he worries me. He still has not started running by all reports. Add to that Oliver has done very well, not sure what the split will be when he gets back.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ED Zachary PhiCin. Even when he's back he should not dominate the touches if Oliver continues to do well plus when he does get back it'll just be a matter of time until he is hurt again.

Baldie

Best to drop matthews for brown for time being? Decisions decisions....lol

sent from tapatalk using a Samsung Note 3

gizzil

Drop Mathews? You could probably get a decent trade for him... I get offers all the time in my league

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Not a lot of smart ones though Tekie if they're all head over heels to obtain Mathews.

Last edited: