FA has is beginning in the NFL - what is happening and what is rumored

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Rb news -
New England signed Gillesee back up rb of Buffalo to an offer sheet(he was an RFA), looks like Buffalo will let him go and Jonathan Williams will be McCoy's back up this year.
New Orleans has signed Adrien Peterson to a 2 year deal to be the other rb with Ingram. I really like this signing, as if you put AP outside for catches he could do very well.

hikeNbike

Really wondering why the Cowboys have been so quiet in free agency. Could use some defenders, but guess the salary cap is getting in the way.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, so its on again. Per NFL Network and PFT - Marshawn Lynch has agreed to a one year deal with Oakland, that could reach 8.5 million with incentives, and a trade supposedly is in place for late round picks switch in 2018.

KillerFins

Staff member
It's surprising they just cut him rather than get something for him. Don't know what his contract situation was/is though.
10f9ls4.jpg

Doubt anyone would have given up much for that contract.

hikeNbike

Don't know Taco Charlton already getting multiple calls for endorsements. Has his pick of several taco restaurants as well as free tacos for life. Thinking of changing my first name to Chalupa.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk