Eagles Football

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Did they run out of gas in the second half or was it a simple matter of going too conservative? Defense kind of went down hill too towards the end. What happened to DeSean in the second half? Vick completed what two passes after halftime? Dam the first half was fun but the second half could have given a fan a coronary.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think it was some of both. I think Redskins made some great adjustments in the 2nd half on def. I think the O-line got gassed, and I think the Defense got gassed when the off. kept getting off the field too quickly and Redskins made some long drives.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Did they run out of gas in the second half or was it a simple matter of going too conservative? Defense kind of went down hill too towards the end. What happened to DeSean in the second half? Vick completed what two passes after halftime? Dam the first half was fun but the second half could have given a fan a coronary.

Per the Eagles in the post game they took their foot off the gas to run clock with a big lead. It will be intriging to see them have to uptempo for an entire game which is very likely based on the defense they currently have.

All of which will bode well for the fantasy prospects of Vick, D. Jackson, and L McCoy.

btw: I seem to be the only one that is high on McCoy around here for some reason.

efactor

Coming at you
Per the Eagles in the post game they took their foot off the gas to run clock with a big lead. It will be intriging to see them have to uptempo for an entire game which is very likely based on the defense they currently have.

All of which will bode well for the fantasy prospects of Vick, D. Jackson, and L McCoy.

btw: I seem to be the only one that is high on McCoy around here for some reason.

I took him at #4 in FFPC and the guy behind me let out a big "fock" so others like him this year too...............

gizzil

I think it is going to be GREAT for Eagles' players in the short term, fantasy wise, but is the breakneck pace in the NFL going to kill these guys??? Almost certainly Vick will get killed. McCoy has not been without injury concerns. DeSean too... And did I hear somebody (I think Chucky) call Jason Avant a VETERAN receiver Monday night?? Christ I'm old... but really he's barely done anything in the league

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Injuries will be a key. I think RB they could be fine with Brown and Polk, and Qb they can still go with Foles for a game or two.

To me the key is D.Jackson. With the loss of Maclin already, if they lose Jackson they are screwed. Cooper and Avant can't carry this passing game.

IN fact I would probably expect to see alot of 3 TE sets with Ertz, Celek and Casey taking alot of the load.