DraftKings Week 3 lineups and discussion

maverick824

First lineup I'm rolling out in all my H2H formats......will add some tourney lineups later this weekend......

QB - Brady
RB - L. Bell
RB - L. Murray
WR - A. J. Green
WR - Fitzgerald
WR - A. Robinson
TE - Ebron
Flex - Baldwin
D - Seahawks

Very safe head to head games lineup this week, Brady should be a lock top 5 QB against Jax, Bell and Murray are unlikely to be shut down, Seattle gets Cam back right in time for Chicago's walking wounded in prime time, and there's some good upside to be had with the Fitz and Robinson matchups, both teams should be throwing (albeit for very different reasons). I'll be playing this one along with a few others in a tourney this week, the other lineups I'll throw out will have some top side (I'm trying really hard not to "punt" a position). Let's see some lineups Outlaws!

ExperiencedRookie

Seems like everyone is on Allen Robinson this weekend. I can't really make a case against it.

I noticed a fair amount of Cincy love in the above lineups. Keep in mind...Dalton is below average on the road and this is Baltimores home opener. Daltons been even worse when playing at Baltimore.

...That being said...AJ has a TD in 3 straight games Vs Balt.

You guys better beware with Leveon. Playing at STL is not an easy task. Don't be surprised if you see more DeAngelo than you'd expect as well. He's played REALLY well these first couple weeks.

jjtweeks

Does no one like Russell Wilson this week?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I have this on on fanduel

• QB
    Russell Wilson Recent news
    CHI@SEA4:25PM
    $8,400

• RB
    Jamaal Charles Recent news
    KC@GB8:30PM
    $8,700

• RB
    Latavius Murray Recent news
    OAK@CLE1:00PM
    $7,000

• WR
    Jarvis Landry Recent news
    BUF@MIA4:25PM
    $7,600

• WR
    Brandon Marshall Recent news
    PHI@NYJ1:00PM
    $7,400

• WR
    Devin Funchess Recent news
    NO@CAR1:00PM
    $4,700

• TE
    Jimmy Graham Recent news
    CHI@SEA4:25PM
    $6,300

• K
    Phil Dawson Recent news
    SF@ARI4:05PM
    $4,600

• D
    Seattle Seahawks

hikeNbike

Quite indecisive this week. I'd like to get Aj in the lineup but can't figure out who to cut.

Here is my tournament play. Feels like a boom or bust type lineup. But it's one of those cheap tournaments so swinging for the fences.

Russell Wilson
Justin Forsett
Danny Woodhead
Antonio Brown
Jarvis Landry
Larry Fitzgerald
Jared Cook
Travis Benjamin
Seattle d

jjtweeks

I have aj in many lineups but in the dfraft kings ones switched him out for Charles while he has questionable status

jjtweeks

Seems like everyone is on Allen Robinson this weekend. I can't really make a case against it.

I noticed a fair amount of Cincy love in the above lineups. Keep in mind...Dalton is below average on the road and this is Baltimores home opener. Daltons been even worse when playing at Baltimore.

...That being said...AJ has a TD in 3 straight games Vs Balt.

You guys better beware with Leveon. Playing at STL is not an easy task. Don't be surprised if you see more DeAngelo than you'd expect as well. He's played REALLY well these first couple weeks.
yea so many people are playing bell that i felt i had to use him as a "neutralizer". I do like him this week and it won't take many snaps for him to build up points even if williams gets his share of snaps

ExperiencedRookie

yea so many people are playing bell that i felt i had to use him as a "neutralizer". I do like him this week and it won't take many snaps for him to build up points even if williams gets his share of snaps
If anything, you should be trying to be the contrarian rather than loading up on his priced players that you think a high percentage of ppl will play.

For example...Carlos Hyde went bonkers in week 1. He was owned in less than 10% of lineups. Then week 2 comes around and everyone goes chasing those points with the same theory of "I can't take the chance of not having him and watching everyone else blow me away".

Hyde was owned in 35% of lineups in week 2! 35%! That's insane. By making a contrarian play, you put yourself ahead of a third of the field when that "sure thing" popular play like Hyde goes out and stinks it up.

Point is, if you're loading up on a guy who is likely to be a popular play, you better be damn sure he's a home run.

ExperiencedRookie

Does no one like Russell Wilson this week?

What's not to like??

Home opener...team is pissed and wants to make a statement..and it's the lowly Bears in town.

I think this game is going to be a damn blood bath.

I've been riding Lynch for 2 weeks now and he's really wrecked a lot of my entries. I'm going back to well one more time this weekend though. Lynch and Baldwin are my 2 picks for lineups.

I'm not monkeying around with Graham at that price tag until I see that Sea can scheme him heavily into a game plan.

ExperiencedRookie

if bell goes crazy and everyone starts him but me well then.
i do think he racks up the points this weekend too
But...if everyone starts him but you and Bell has 9 points...you've got the inside track to winning. Having Bell in your lineup with a 20 point game when everyone else has him doesn't gain you anything.

Just my 2 cents.

bodey24

Staff member
Hyde was taken in 35% of the lineups because he had a huge week 1, cheap contract at $5,100, and was playing Pittsburgh. His entire situation made it hard for people to pass on him.

ExperiencedRookie

Hyde was taken in 35% of the lineups because he had a huge week 1, cheap contract at $5,100, and was playing Pittsburgh. His entire situation made it hard for people to pass on him.
And it was painfully obvious that everyone would load up on him. I only put him in 1 of my 13 entries.

bodey24

Staff member
And it was painfully obvious that everyone would load up on him. I only put him in 1 of my 13 entries.
and? When I'm building my lineups I don't build them around who I think others will be taking. I take people who I think will outproduce their salary. If you take someone like that with a cheap salary and it doesn't work out everyone else still has to have hit on someone around the same price range which isn't easy to do. I took him in most of my lineups and still made money on sunday so either people weren't able to find someone else in that price range to blow up or the top level guys they picked didn't do very well.