Chris Brown to save the day!

Remote Controller

• -- Chris Brown Finally Healthy --
    Wed Mar 11, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com​
  • The Houston Texans official website reports a back injury kept RB Chris Brown off the field in 2008. Now, with a clean bill of health, he's working hard to put himself in position to bolster the Texans' backfield next season. Brown (6-3, 220) signed a two-year contract with the Texans last year as a free agent from the Tennessee Titans. He then spent the season on the injured reserve list, rehabbing a back injury suffered during the preseason. After the season, he was cleared by doctors to resume all physical activities. Brown expects to be back in playing shape by the time organized team activities (OTAs) roll around in a couple of months. “I should be going out there with no issues,” he said in a phone interview from his hometown of Chicago. “I've been doing pretty well. I just got cleared at the end of the season, so I started working out. I've been back and forth between Houston and Chicago working out, just trying to get everything back moving again, get used to running around and stuff.” Brown is one of only three running backs currently on the Texans' roster along with starter RB Steve Slaton (5-8, 201) and seldom-used backup RB Ryan Moats (5-9, 201).
    ------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone buying? :rolleyes:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
As a long time ff owner who remembers Glass Joe Brown's amazing ability to roll for 100 yards in the first half of every game back in his glory years only to stub his toe in the tunnel and not see a touch in the second half I just have to say..................
BBBBBWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!