Carolina rescinds FT from Cb - signs with Washington

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Norman is now a UFA, it was released by Carolina today that they could not reach a long term deal, so they decided to let Norman off the tag, and take the cap savings.

Wow, I can think of a few teams with cap space who could afford him. Lets see how this runs.

ExperiencedRookie

It's not often that you see a player of his caliber on the market in April.

Normally he'd have to share the spotlight with the rest of the FAs earlier in the year.

This will almost certainly alter some teams draft plan

Phicinfan

Administrator
they won't they will use the cap space to do some other contracts is my guess.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Pfft, sure, when he doesn't get what he wants, he has a shot to go back to where they made him famous. But sadly, someone will over pay for this guy. I have to admit it, in Washington he would face Beckam twice a year....that could be fun ;)

Phicinfan

Administrator
Pfft, sure, when he doesn't get what he wants, he has a shot to go back to where they made him famous. But sadly, someone will over pay for this guy. I have to admit it, in Washington he would face Beckam twice a year....that could be fun ;)
Booya! Signs a 5 years $75 million deal with Redskins, with $50 million guaranteed! I love Snyder and his dire need to overspend on this team! Love this, the Giants games are SOOO gonna be more fun this year!