Bucs to Garcia: Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tell Jeff Garcia to move on

Not surprising given the new regime's move to sign McCown (for what reason I have no Earthly idea) but I still think Garcia has gas left in the tank. My guess is that the new head coach didn't want a quarterback that comes with some baggage and wants a guy he can mold. Garcia ain't that guy and should be at the top of the Vikings list.

Linkage

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
yeah they talked about Garcia to Minnesota on Sunday morning. I don't care for Garcia but he is better then what we have.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Garcia to Minny is a perfect fit. Knows the offense and could be a year or two year care taker for whoever they take at Qb slot in draft. Detroit is a possibility as well...but not as well in my opinion.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
ive thought all year that id love to see garcia wearing purple. plus its garcia and purple. how can it not be perfect?

Runnik's Hambones

I just heard this on the radio coming home from school. Not shocked, but a bit saddened. I've always been a Garcia fan first of all, but the team is just so different already and we're barely a month from the end of the season.

Although they are exciting times, they are scary times for Bucs fans. I truly am expecting a 5 win season next year.

Coachnorm

I just heard this on the radio coming home from school. Not shocked, but a bit saddened. I've always been a Garcia fan first of all, but the team is just so different already and we're barely a month from the end of the season.

Although they are exciting times, they are scary times for Bucs fans. I truly am expecting a 5 win season next year.

I too was not shocked but saddened myself. I liked Garcia during his run with the Bucs. He always brought a dynamic to the game. His intensity always made the O something you could have confidence in and hope with.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
ive thought all year that id love to see garcia wearing purple. plus its garcia and purple. how can it not be perfect?
I hear a Donny Osmond song coming soon as the entry music in Minny land...........:grin::biglaugh: