Bradford and his Knee

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Vikes, while "concerned" don't seem "worried" at this point about the aching in Bradford's knee. I'm curious as to your thoughts. I was/am/maybe planning on dialing up Thelin in 2 leagues but I have other options there as well if this "knee" thing is a concern to the majority.

League 1 it's Thelin vs Steelers or Terrelle Pryor vs Rams or Golden Tate vs NYG. All decent choices though until the "knee" came into play I was running with Thelin.

League 2 it's Thelin or Garcon vs Hawks or Kupp vs Skins.

I think playing at home the Steelers are going to put points on the board forcing the Vikings to throw to keep up. I still lean towards Thelin in spite of the "knee" but would love to hear from you guys. What ya got Outlaws?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The Vikes, while "concerned" don't seem "worried" at this point about the aching in Bradford's knee. I'm curious as to your thoughts. I was/am/maybe planning on dialing up Thelin in 2 leagues but I have other options there as well if this "knee" thing is a concern to the majority.

League 1 it's Thelin vs Steelers or Terrelle Pryor vs Rams or Golden Tate vs NYG. All decent choices though until the "knee" came into play I was running with Thelin.

League 2 it's Thelin or Garcon vs Hawks or Kupp vs Skins.

I think playing at home the Steelers are going to put points on the board forcing the Vikings to throw to keep up. I still lean towards Thelin in spite of the "knee" but would love to hear from you guys. What ya got Outlaws?
Honestly? I would lean Tate vs. Giants, have a great defense, but Detroit will be passing like mad. They simply can't run.
I would lean Kupp vs. Skins in other league.

Pittsburgh's defense seems pretty stout