Bobby Rainey

Baldie

Should rainey owners be concerned with the activation of Sims?

sent from tapatalk using a Samsung Note 3

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I don't think so, Sims won't be ready to be a full load Rb for a while, he isn't in game shape. That being said I happen to think Rainey is more effective as a change of pace and 3rd down flex in Ppr.

Baldie

So week 11, seems Rainey is no longer the lead back. I plan to drop him but need advice on who to pick up. Who do you think?

J matthews
T smith
R Wayne
J landry

sent from tapatalk using a Samsung Note 3

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wow, Landry AND Wayne are on waivers?? What league are you in? Need more owners??

That being said, depending on scoring(if you get punt return yards and such on ST) then I would go Landry then Wayne. If you don't get special teams yards then Wayne then Landry.

Don't let Matthews big night this week fool you, he is getting catches, but the def was targeted for his slot, won't happen every game.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Landry has Great hands better than Beckman even but he doesn't have his speed. He'll be a chain mover and if the team learns how to use him he'll be very good in a ppr league soon.

Baldie

So is Landry everyone's pick over Matthews and Wayne? I was able to pick-up Matthews and Landry, however I need to drop one to pick up a defensive guy.

Wayne was already claimed on waivers. Other guys I see there are Wheaton, Sanu, T Smith

Last edited: