Betting Odds for 3-7 Sept

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Here's some selected games. Click the link of other games of interest.

SOUTH CAROLINA
NC STATE (ESPN) -3 1/2

UTAH STATE
UTAH (MTN) -21

OREGON
BOISE STATE (ESPN) -5 1/2

NAVY
OHIO STATE (ESPN) -22 1/2

GEORGIA
OKLAHOMA STATE (ABC) -5 1/2

BYU
OKLAHOMA (ESPN) -22 1/2

VIRGINIA TECH
ALABAMA (ABC) -7

MARYLAND
CALIFORNIA (ESPN2) -21

LSU -16
WASHINGTON (ESPN)

MIAMI FLORIDA
FLORIDA STATE (ESPN) -4 1/2

College Football Betting Lines - Bet 2009 NCAA Week 1 Odds - Game Predictions

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
I didn't want to disappoint Chris for not listing it......kinda gives him some false hope... :grin:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Ok a few games i found interesting odds wise.

West Mich
Michigan - 12

I don't believe in Michigan this year. Seems like there is some team hostility there towards the coach. What better way to get rid of him than play poorly. And wasn't WM a decent team last year ?

Missouri
Illinois - 7

Really ? I don't get it. Sure Daniels is gone now but this is the Illini we are talking about, a team who is used not doing squat.

Baylor
Wake Forest - 1

Oh c'mon, Wake forest is a contender in the ACC this year and has the most proficiant QB in college ball last year. And Baylor, well it's Baylor. They suck.

Idaho
New Mexico St -3.5

How bad do you have to be to only be favored by 3.5 over Idaho, who is in the worst 5 list. Sad day in NMS football if they lose this one.

Cicinnati
Rutgers - 5.5

This is a top match up in the Big East and so early in the season. Kinda thought the odds makers would have went the other way though. Cincy will cover the spread and maybe even win this one.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Ok a few games i found interesting odds wise.

Missouri
Illinois - 7

Really ? I don't get it. Sure Daniels is gone now but this is the Illini we are talking about, a team who is used not doing squat.

Illini Offense is projected to much improved then last year, their Defense LB's and DB's are suspect. Missouri is projected to finish around 4th - 5th in the Big-12 North.

Baylor
Wake Forest - 1

Oh c'mon, Wake forest is a contender in the ACC this year and has the most proficiant QB in college ball last year. And Baylor, well it's Baylor. They suck.

This one is confusing me some.....even though there is high hopes for Baylor to improve this year, many still only project them to finish around .500

Idaho
New Mexico St -3.5

How bad do you have to be to only be favored by 3.5 over Idaho, who is in the worst 5 list. Sad day in NMS football if they lose this one.
Hey, Idaho gotta win one some day. Not this one though....

Last edited: