An About-Face for the No Fun League!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Thanks to rotoworld.com

The NFL has relaxed its celebration rules, permitting group celebrations, the use of the ball as a prop and celebrations on the ground.

Personal fouls for having fun are going the way of the dinosaur. The change is long overdue. Even baseball, the vanguard of tradition and unwritten rules, has never restricted celebrations. The NFL was positively 19th century in what it allowed after dramatic touchdowns and game-changing plays. Expect 2017 to be the year of the celebration GIF.

LOL! More crazy dances coming soon to the NFL.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
A few more changes taking place this year include these from rotoworld.

NFL owners passed a resolution which will allow two players to return from injured reserve each season.

Only one player had been allowed to return in the past. The owners also voted to shorten overtime from 15 minutes to 10 and eliminate the 75-man cutdown day which previously occurred after the third preseason game. Teams will now cut directly from their 90-man roster to their 53-man, "final" roster after the fourth preseason game, giving coaches more players to pull from in the meaningless preseason finale.

hikeNbike

I'd like a rule that if the players are on my fantasy team they don't get suspended for drug violations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Arctic Dawgs

They should just not televise any of them the same way they do not show streakers and the fans that run out on the field. I freakin HATE that "LOOK AT ME" shit