AFC Championship Game Discussion Thread - Colts vs Jets

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
i think this game is over already... there isn't enough time for Sanchez and company to recover from a 10+ deficit.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Jets gave Indy their best shot and Manning took it, laughed, and knocked their asses out cold!! That TD right before halftime was HUGE!! Great job Indy, should be a great Super Bowl to watch no matter who wins the NFC game.

Greg

Who?
That would have been a different game if Shonn hadn't gotten injured. Jones wasn't going anywhere.

Bull

Most on here seem to be on the same page. For those that think the Jets have a chance, wake up. They do have a snowball's chance in hell, but that's about it. Indy has already proved they can slow down a one dimensional running team. If Sanchez decides to start passing, Freeney and Mathis will be up to their necks in Sanchez's a**hole. The bottom line is, the Jets defense MIGHT be good enough to slow the Colts down (keep them under 30), but the Jets offense is nowhere near good enough to match the Colts scoring even if the Jets D does slow them down. You can't shut out the Colts offense you can only hope to slow them down. Regardless the Jets would need north of 20 points to win and they just can't get there when all Indy has to focus on is the run. The Jets can't start out trying to run the whole time or by the 2nd quarter they'll be down by 2 TDs and will have to pass and we all know what that means. The only chance the Jets have is to let Sanchez come out and evenly mix up the run and the pass. The problem there is Sanchez will make a mistake. Manning handles all of the halftime adjustments for the offense. If this game is tied or if the Jets are losing at halftime, the Colts will just walk all over the Jets in the second half. As much as some of you would like to see the Colts lose, it just won't happen.
I was more worried about last week after resting our starters for 3 weeks. Baltimore didn't concern me, it was the 3 weeks off. We overcame that, now we're rolling. The Jets don't concern me at all.

I haven't heard anything from jetdoc and his brilliant bet.

Jetdoc

Sorry, couldn't log on yesterday.

The Colts played a very good game, and exploited a couple of key injuries that the Jets had. Congrats to the Colts on a good win.

Bull

Sorry, couldn't log on yesterday.

The Colts played a very good game, and exploited a couple of key injuries that the Jets had. Congrats to the Colts on a good win.

Injuries had nothing to do with the Colts win. However, I apologize for throwing my predictions in your face. I feel like I know the Colts very well and got carried away. No excuses, and you have my most sincere apologies.