About the Homepage

Mike

Administrator
If you have seen the homepage in the past few days, you might wonder what the heck is going on. :)

I installed some blog software (wordpress for those who know about blogs), which is going to be used to power the content of the site this year, and possibly for quite a while. The transition will be coming very soon, so I went a head and put the blog up live, and moved the old homepage to Sports Outlaw Fantasy Football

The new page will give a more professional looking presence, and allow current and future staff writers the ability to generate content live on the site and basically remove a ton of work that was involved in the past.

Version 1 of the rough draft is complete, so I wanted to post it here to give everybody a general idea of what was in the works, and what the site will be looking like. This is just the first draft, so more tuning is on the way.

Attachments

• sofantasyfootball_2.jpg
    sofantasyfootball_2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 26

Mike

Administrator
Got another really quick update on this, only difference being the weekly content area is updated.

Attachments

• sofantasyfootball_4.jpg
    sofantasyfootball_4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Looks very clean and less busy than in the past. I'm a bit slow sometimes, so the simpler the better. Nice work.