• Game Played/Started 13
  • TKL 105
  • TFL 16
  • Sack 2.5
  • PBU 3
  • Int 1
Draft Projection - Top 5

NFL Impact
Aaron Curry is a tremendous physical specimen who has great athleticism and explosions. He has outstanding instincts and awareness to take on and shed blockers. Reliable tackler who has good sideline to sideline range. Superb pass rusher and blitzer who can deliver the big hit. He is very comfortable in open space and also willing to attack and fill in against the run. Won the 2008 Butkus Award, which honors the nations top linebacker.

So where do you think Curry will land? How successful will he be in the NFL?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zc2swzWR_4]YouTube - Aaron Curry #59 Wake Forest[/ame]

dukdown

Banned
I've seen Curry play a number of times this year, and everytime have come away extremely impressed. Almost single-handedly willed the Wake Forest defense. Excellent academic school, so gets high marks in that regard. Sideline-to-Sideline athletic ablitity. I have him going at #9 to the Packers. Reminds me of Keith Bullock.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'll be honest, don't know a ton about him, but what I have seen is pretty impressive. They guys senior year made him make a HUGE jump up the boards. Think when it's all said and done, he'll go top 10, but not top 5 as many project.

dukdown

Banned
Ya, Curry backed up the armored truck to the back of the Combine bank today, and loaded it to the top. I have him going now #2 to the Rams as Spagnuolo builds his new defense around him.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
1st in the 40 - 4.56
8th in the Bench - 25
Tied for 1st in the vertical jump - 37
1st in the Broad Jump - 10'4"
Not in the top 10 in the 3 cone and shuttle

dukdown

Banned
The measurables were all impressive, but it was in the drills that Curry showed he's on another level. Clay Matthews was also very solid.