2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I didn’t need advice. But this Hyde trade has got me all messed up. For flex nonppr:

Latavius Murray vs Jets
Nick Chubb vs Bucs
Both should be solid as Cook is out again, but I would lean Chubb

gizzil

godwin, hilton, marvin jones jr in a standard? Can start 2 (I dropped ridley for chubb )

Winston or newton? (I didn't play winston over watson last week and lost as a result, thanks mud i shoulda listened!)

gizzil

So then Godwin vs Cle or jones jr. vs MIA? It's so hard to sit Cam, but as I said, not having the cajones to sit watson cost me a really big matchup

gizzil

MICHEL!!!! lol just throwing that in... And yeah I am playing winston in that league over watson this time so i was thinking godwin... thanks!!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tough one Ralph. Look for the Browns to get the Duke much more involved now and that matchup is sweet as it can be. The guy with the girl's name is becoming the focal point of the Pat's offense. Really I think either/ both will be good plays but lean Michel slightly. I would not try to talk you out of the Duke though because he's a fine, fine play this week. Good luck Suh!

gizzil

In light of that... still Chubb over marvin jones jr? I mean... even the browns have to have seen chubb run, right???

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yep! Study long, study wrong. If they thought Duke was really a lead back don't you think they'd have been using him. Come the end of the game Chubb will out touch the Duke.

Phicinfan

Administrator
godwin, hilton, marvin jones jr in a standard? Can start 2 (I dropped ridley for chubb )

Winston or newton? (I didn't play winston over watson last week and lost as a result, thanks mud i shoulda listened!)
Godwin and Hilton if Hilton plays, if he is still out then obviously go Jones

I would go Winston

gizzil

Winston @ Cin or Watson tonight vs MIA? I just kind of figured Winston again but as today's game approaches I am thinking it would make it better (maybe) to watch, and that maybe Miami defense isn't as good as it appears to be (Trubisky scored big on them)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
While the Doc. gets out of his tuxedo the initial diagnosis from me is Winston taste good like a cigarette should. Don't fight it Gizzil it's Winston all the way. Ton of weapons to catch passes and a screwed up ground game.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Winston @ Cin or Watson tonight vs MIA? I just kind of figured Winston again but as today's game approaches I am thinking it would make it better (maybe) to watch, and that maybe Miami defense isn't as good as it appears to be (Trubisky scored big on them)
for whatever reason , Watson just isn't Watson this year. Meanwhile Winston has been pretty solid. Bengals def is good, but I think Winston gets his, and see this as a high scoring game. I would lean Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.