2018 NFL Fantasy Lineup Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hard to be sure ER. I'm bullish on Cole this season but I sure would like the luxury of watching their offense in action in a real game. Good luck either way Suh! :)

efactor

Coming at you
Keepers are not announced until the night before the draft so knowing who will be on the board other than the rookies isn't possible. Looking at league rosters I can see some darn good players are going to be released both R/B's and WR's. I do not expect Barley to fall to #3 but he could.

Barkley will absolutely be the 1st player chosen. Or I wouldn’t have delt you the 3rd and 6th picks for Beckham. Lol

If he does fall to 3rd, put me on suicide watch. :(

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Yeah picks 1 and 2 are both in dire need of RB's. Not as dire as me but...

R Freeman, Lynch, and Dion are the highest ranked RB's on the board after Barkley thus far.

efactor

Coming at you
Yeah, with 3,6 and 8, you can solve your RB issue. I like Kerryon Johnson more than Lynch and Lewis in a keeper format. You will need some patience but I think by game 6, he is a 3 down back.

Walter34

so here is how the auction ended up (from page 1 question).

I got both a stud RB AND a stud TE added. Add McCaffrey and Kelce and then all other ads were $1-2 who are potential keepers for next year. So the team now with starters bolded is:

QB: Wentz ($4), Eli ($5), Bortles ($1) (Added bortles due to Wentz injury)

RB: Kamara ($2), Howard ($3), Cohen ($2), McCaffrey ($21), Chubb ($1)

WR: A Brown ($23), Tate ($8), Watkins ($5), Kupp (1), Nelson (1), Agholor (1), Sutton (1), A Miller (1)

TE: Kelce ($13), J Cook (1)
PK \ DEF: Elliot (1), Bears (2)

The Bandon Boy

Ok I have a question. Do I start Chris Thompson or JuJu Smith for my flex spot in a ppr league. The weather is supposed to be horrible for the Pittsburgh game against the Browns. Kinda scared about that and am leaning towards Thompson. Thoughts ?

gizzil

Week 1 is always impossible to decipher... But...

I have 1 RB spot and one flex, I can use

David Johnson @WAS
Dalvin Cook vs SF
Jamaal Williams vs CHI
James Conner @ CLE

Had left johnson and cook in all week, now I am wondering if Conner should be in instead of Cook...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am leery of Cook, I think they may limit his work and work him in slowly, just some late rumors I have heard.

So you always start David Johnson, always. I would then go Conner as my 2nd choice as Bell is not on plane to Cleveland

MNBassin

Ok doc, I need to start 3 RBs. Barkley is plugged in, and the rest of my RBs are D. Freeman @ Car, J. Mixon @ Bal, D. Lewis @ Hou, and I’m not really considering Alfred Morris or Jamaal Williams. I love Mixon but hate the match up. And I want to love Freeman but I just feel iffy.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Ok doc, I need to start 3 RBs. Barkley is plugged in, and the rest of my RBs are D. Freeman @ Car, J. Mixon @ Bal, D. Lewis @ Hou, and I’m not really considering Alfred Morris or Jamaal Williams. I love Mixon but hate the match up. And I want to love Freeman but I just feel iffy.
Okay first yes, you start Barkley and love it.
Second, I would still go Dixon, he is involved in the passing game, and I see alot of screens and quick outs to Rbs to slow down the rush
that leaves Lewis vs. Freeman - until I see a healthy Freeman, and see him more used by ATL, I lean Lewis.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Too early for trends so in a quandary:

Josh Gordon or Mike Evans

Gordon looks like a lock against what appeared in week 1 to be the old horrendous Saints D that we have grown to know and love.

Evans should continue to benefit before the carriage turns back into a pumpkin for Fitzpatrick but they are playing a stout Eagles defense. Plus depending on what the hurricane does this could be a horrendous weather game.

Status
Not open for further replies.