2018 franchise tag list

efactor

Coming at you
He didn't do a lot last year posting a 39/593/8 season but those 8 scores would be nice if a part of them fell Cooper's way and they should as much as he is targeted in the red zone. I'm with you ER hoping that Sammy finds greener pastures elsewhere.

Sammy should head out to SF and play with Jimmy G and Kyle. Finally realize his potential......................

efactor

Coming at you
I've about given up on him ever reaching his potential but maybe it'll happen.

I hear ya.

WRs don’t usually break out in their 5th year, but he’s still young (25 when season starts) and has never played in an innovative offensive system with a good QB. The Rams have that potential as well but he got there late last year and never really got in a groove. He could be “the man” in SF and with a full training camp, it would be fun to see what would happen.

He would have to take a little less money though. SF will be interested but don’t think they will pay top dollar. If his sole interest is the absolute highest dollar contract, it won’t happen. Niners priority is CB first so that’s where they will “overpay”.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would think Watkins will find work either in Baltimore, Chicago, San Fran or even Washington. Same for Allen Robinson. I am curious which of those two get signed first.