2013 NFL Week Five- In or Out

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Brian Hoyer will remain the starting quarterback in Week 5 against the Buffalo Bills Thursday for the Browns.

WR Justin Blackmon returns week five.

Geno Smith remains the starting QB for the Jets.

TE Filey missed practice for the Packers yesterday. Don't expect him back this week. The man was hallucinating after his concussion. I mean he saw team mates missing their heads and legs and saw them on fire on the sidelines. This was a bad lick upside the noggin.

WR Stephen Hill is also unlikely to play after having his bell rung as well.

Look for David Nelson to catch on with the NYJ soon.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Jets RB Mike Goodson's four-game suspension is over.

Colts WR LaVon Brazill's four game suspension is over. This guy could be of interest to those in dynasty/keeper league formats.

Jake Locker (hip) is expected to miss at least 4-6 weeks, and "possibly more depending on rehab."

A league source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that C.J. Spiller (ankle) will be active for Thursday's game against the Browns.

Fred Jackson expects to play Thursday night against Cleveland.

Kenny Britt (ribs) expects to be "full go" for Week 5. ROFLMAO!!

Coach Ron Rivera isn't sure if Jonathan Stewart (ankles, PUP) will be ready to return when first eligible in Week 7.

It has been said to expect an "expanded role" for Tashard Choice on Thursday night against Cleveland.

rotoworld,
Josh Freeman issued a statement Monday night saying he "voluntarily" entered the NFL drug program because he takes medication to treat ADHD.
"I have NEVER tested positive for any illegal drugs or related substances," Freeman said. "Further, I have agreed to take, and have PASSED 46 NFL-regulated drug tests over the last year and a half. ... I have ADHD and I have been prescribed and permitted to take medication to treat this condition for the entirety of my NFL career. Well over a year ago, I took a different medication for the same condition (Ritalin rather than Adderall), and to assure everyone that the error was a one-time mistake, I agreed to be voluntarily tested in the 'NFL Program'." The confidentiality of Freeman's medical status has been violated, and he and the NFL Players Association plan to take action

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Santonio Holmes will miss a few weeks.

WR Nelson has signed with the Jets.

Mild interest (it's been zero interest) is being reported in Freeman.

Good chance that Amendola plays for the Pats in week 5.

S Jackson hasn't received medical clearance to resume practicing yet.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
TE Finley missed practice for the Packers yesterday. Don't expect him back this week. The man was hallucinating after his concussion. I mean he saw team mates missing their heads and legs and saw them on fire on the sidelines. This was a bad lick upside the noggin.
o_O

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Ravens WR Jacoby Jones (knee) was limited in practice all week & is a game time decision.

Both Raider RB's Marcel Reece is questionable (knee) & D-Mac is doubtful (hammy)

Last edited: