2011 FA QB Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well someone has to do something. Vince Young will be off the market for awhile since Bud Adams was ignorant enough to say he wouldnt be on the team in 2011, and is now trying to trade him with GMs across the league knowing Adams will have to cut him.

Runnik's Hambones

Top 3 places for Kolb, IMO: Miami, TN, SanFran, Arizona.

I know both the 49ers and the Cardinals have been discussed here a bit, but neither of those teams had and O-line as comparable as the Dolphins. I think Kolb has to take that into consideration.

We all know the Young issue in TN, and Chris Simms or Collins cannot be their answer. I know that the Titan's main focus must be on finding the right HC right now, but I think Kolb would be a great fit here. Best RB in the league, one of the more talented young WRs in Britt, and a pretty solid D.

I think the best fit though, would have to be the Dolphins. Good running game with an even better O-line. Great #1 WR with a good complementing cast, and a TE with solid hands. And a D that keeps this team in games against some tough AFC opponents.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Top 3 places for Kolb, IMO: Miami, TN, SanFran, Arizona.

I know both the 49ers and the Cardinals have been discussed here a bit, but neither of those teams had and O-line as comparable as the Dolphins. I think Kolb has to take that into consideration.

We all know the Young issue in TN, and Chris Simms or Collins cannot be their answer. I know that the Titan's main focus must be on finding the right HC right now, but I think Kolb would be a great fit here. Best RB in the league, one of the more talented young WRs in Britt, and a pretty solid D.

I think the best fit though, would have to be the Dolphins. Good running game with an even better O-line. Great #1 WR with a good complementing cast, and a TE with solid hands. And a D that keeps this team in games against some tough AFC opponents.

I definately agree that Miami makes sense. I question the running game, as I think both Rickey and Ronnie are gone, but if they get Ingram in the draft, they are fine.

I think you underestimate the O-line in San Fran. They have drafted some solid young studs, and with Davis and Crabtree and Gore there, he would have a ton of talent to work with.

Jax to me is the sleeper. They have MJD, they have some young Wrs, and TE that is developing and they too have put alot of picks in the O-line lately. The one weakness they have had in that division is lack of solid Qb play.

Tenn is an option. But they have a ton of holes to fill, and I am not sure they can afford to give up the picks to get Kolb.

Arizona, needs him, desperately, but I agree, the O-line sucks.

bobbeaux

Jeez I hope not. I don't want another head case in Philly. I am still reeling from T.O. and McNobb.

lol . . . the idea just popped into my head reading thru these posts . . . titans would get a starter and eagles would still have a b/u to vick . . . ;)

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
(RotoWire) Agent Drew Rosenhaus says that he has heard McNabb's name associated with the Vikings and Cardinals, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports. "Somebody will sign McNabb to be a starter," said Rosenhaus. "Maybe even the Dolphins."
Analysis: Rosenhaus isn't going out on much of a limb, as the three teams he mentioned all are widely believed to be considering bringing in a veteran to either start or compete for their team's starting gig. In any case, where McNabb lands probably hinges on a couple of other dominoes falling -- such as Kevin Kolb's desination -- but the scenario that most continue to envision is that McNabb will be starting somewhere other than Washington in 2011.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
No **** Drew...... thats about like telling us the sun will be up tomorrow.....

McNabb to the Vikings makes the most sense to be because they can protect his aged ass with a solid running game and stand out receivers