2010 Schedule

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
First thing I see is DAMN, the Bengals better get off to a hot start, if not, they are in trouble! Look at their Dec/Jan schedule:
vs NO
@ Pitt
vs Clev
vs SD
@ Balt
The entire division and NO & SD for your last 5, rough!

On the plus side, nice home schedule with 3 Prime Time games, one MNF and a SNF at home and a Thanksgiving game on the road.

Detroit

Sunday, Sept. 12 -- at Chicago - W
Sunday, Sept. 19 -- Philadelphia - W (upset - lucky to have caught them early)
Sunday, Sept. 26 -- at Minnesota - L
Sunday, Oct. 3 -- at Green Bay - L
Sunday, Oct. 10 -- St. Louis - W
Sunday, Oct. 1 7 -- at N.Y. Giants - W (tie w/ a win in ot :)
BYE
Sunday, Oct. 31 -- Washington - W (This coach uses his bye week)
Sunday, Nov. 7 -- N.Y. Jets - L
Sunday, Nov. 14 -- at Buffalo -W
Sunday, Nov. 21 -- at Dallas - L
Thursday, Nov. 25 -- New England - W (upset special)
Sunday, Dec. 5 -- Chicago - W
Sunday, Dec. 12 -- Green Bay -
Sunday, Dec. 19 -- at Tampa Bay -W
Sunday, Dec. 26 -- at Miami - L
Sunday, Jan. 2 -- Minnesota - L

A little optimistic?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I forsee 5 wins for the Lions, a few close losses, and the start of respect.....finally.
Posted via Mobile Device

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Detroit

Sunday, Sept. 12 -- at Chicago - W
Sunday, Sept. 19 -- Philadelphia - W (upset - lucky to have caught them early)
Sunday, Sept. 26 -- at Minnesota - L
Sunday, Oct. 3 -- at Green Bay - L
Sunday, Oct. 10 -- St. Louis - W
Sunday, Oct. 1 7 -- at N.Y. Giants - W (tie w/ a win in ot :)
BYE
Sunday, Oct. 31 -- Washington - W (This coach uses his bye week)
Sunday, Nov. 7 -- N.Y. Jets - L
Sunday, Nov. 14 -- at Buffalo -W
Sunday, Nov. 21 -- at Dallas - L
Thursday, Nov. 25 -- New England - W (upset special)
Sunday, Dec. 5 -- Chicago - W
Sunday, Dec. 12 -- Green Bay -
Sunday, Dec. 19 -- at Tampa Bay -W
Sunday, Dec. 26 -- at Miami - L
Sunday, Jan. 2 -- Minnesota - L

A little optimistic?

:koolaid: I like it Cooley!

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Tampa will have a tough start (along with a tough middle and end), start of the season with the Browns and Rams sandwiching four tough games, Panthers, Steelers, Bengals and Saints.
After we defeat the Rams the schedule gets tricky again as four of the following six games will be on the road during which time we will face the Cards, the Falcons twice, the Panthers again, the 49ers and the Ravens.
December, however, could be a good month, we will see the Falcons on our field, the Redskins, the Lions on our field, the Seahawks on our field and then finish the year with the Saints (who should have made the playoffs and will be resting key guys).

I'm saying six wins.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Tampa will have a tough start (along with a tough middle and end), start of the season with the Browns and Rams sandwiching four tough games, Panthers, Steelers, Bengals and Saints.
After we defeat the Rams the schedule gets tricky again as four of the following six games will be on the road during which time we will face the Cards, the Falcons twice, the Panthers again, the 49ers and the Ravens.
December, however, could be a good month, we will see the Falcons on our field, the Redskins, the Lions on our field, the Seahawks on our field and then finish the year with the Saints (who should have made the playoffs and will be resting key guys).

I'm saying six wins.

Well the Steelers game at home just got easier since Big Ben will definitely be out. Potential upset? Followed by a bye then Cinncy is a good break. I would be thrilled to get one win out of Carolina, Pittsburgh, Cinncinnati or New Orleans. Also, 4 away game between weeks 8-12. That will hit anyone hard. Past that, I say we get wins out of Detroit, Cleveland, Seattle, St. Louis, and Atlanta once (probably at home). Close games with San Francisco, Washington, and Arizona with their now questionable offenses. I too say 6-7 wins, hopefully more. But hey, maybe I'm biased while looking at this. :D

Any outsiders care to weigh in on the Bucs schedule this season? For reference:

Cleveland
@ Carolina
Pittsburgh
BYE WEEK
@ Cinncy
New Orleans
St. Louis
@ Arizona
@ Atlanta
Carolina
@ San Francisco
@ Baltimore
Atlanta
@ Washington
Detroit
Seattle
@ New Orleans

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Detroit is always a game that scares me. In seasons when we should have creamed the Lions, we went home crying. I'm hoping for a win too, but not putting any money on that game.

Coachnorm

DW, Eric and RZR, I'm with you guys. The Bucs could turn out to be competitive this year. It should be more exciting than last season!!

Detroit is always a game that scares me. In seasons when we should have creamed the Lions, we went home crying. I'm hoping for a win too, but not putting any money on that game.

Being a prior Michael Clayton owner I have been waiting for a passing attack from TB forever - if that becomes as steady as your ground attack has been (despite the carousel at the starting position) I'll be worried as our defense will probably still be less than stellar.

Coachnorm

I agree. I have high expectations for that new QB of yours, but it may not be this year.

He does have a way to go. But the one thing that I found most encouraging last year was a continuation of a Bucs tradition despite all the change with the team. That tradition is a mindset that we have to throw effectively to win games. It has never mattered who was the starter at the time, he will be throwing if he is playing. It's his job as the starter to throw effectively and he will be given the chance to throw. Now the results weren't always good but it wasn't because we played in a shell because of who our QB is. Once you got the job we expect you to pass the ball. The continuation of that philosophy made me happy last year.