2010 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3

Middle of the 3rd Rd. and still no Colt McCoy. Pretty soon this drop is going to be much more embarassing for him then it was for Clausen.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
LOL, someone in the crowd at Radio City was yelling "Andy, run the ball" during ESPN's interview with Andy Reid. About halfway through, Andy Reid said: "tell the guy yelling at me to run the ball to quiet down."

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
The Browns always find a way to suck. No matter who is in charge.
Now that they finally drafted a REAL QB from a REAL powerhouse, I think Cleveland can start to move forward. Hate the Browns, but this is a dream for them. They just stole of the best QB in this draft in the 3rd round!!

Delhomme can be the stop gap, McCoy can be the QB of the future. Great pick!

Mike

Administrator
Now that they finally drafted a REAL QB from a REAL powerhouse, I think Cleveland can start to move forward. Hate the Browns, but this is a dream for them. They just stole of the best QB in this draft in the 3rd round!!

Delhomme can be the stop gap, McCoy can be the QB of the future. Great pick!

I hate commenting on this guy because he is from Texas, but damn. No reason for this kid to fall this far.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree mike, that was the SOD, fall of not, my opinion on McCoy has not changed, he'll still be the best QB in this draft.