2009 Forum Wide Mock NFL draft Pick #7 - Oakland

Pick #7 - Oakland Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay folks, you know the drill. Lets see who we as a consensus vote of the Sportsoutlaw experts think teams should take. The rules are simple, please choose one of the players listed and vote. Or, if you prefer, choose other, and then post who you would have taken. After 24hrs, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be awarded to that team. We will be going off the draft order now set...so if there are trades...we will see what happens.

Oakland is on the clock!

Draft Order:
  1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford Qb Georgia
  2. St Louis Rams - Eugene Monroe OT Virginia
  3. Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry LB Wake Forest
  4. Seattle Seahawks - Michael Crabtree Wr Texas Tech
  5. Cleveland Browns - Malcolm Jenkins Cb Ohio State
  6. Cincinnati Bengals - Jason Smith OT Baylor
  7. Oakland Raiders
  8. Jacksonville Jaguars
  9. Green Bay Packers
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. Buffalo Bills
  12. Denver Broncos
  13. Washington Redskins
  14. New Orleans Saints
  15. Houston Texans
  16. San Diego Chargers
  17. New York Jets
  18. Chicago Bears
  19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  20. Detroit Lions (from Dallas)
  21. Philadelphia Eagles
  22. Minnesota Vikings
  23. New England Patriots
  24. Atlanta Falcons
  25. Miami Dolphins
  26. Baltimore Ravens
  27. Indianapolis Colts
  28. Philadelphia Eagles (from Carolina)
  29. New York Giants
  30. Tennessee Titans
  31. Arizona Cardinals
  32. Pittsburgh Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:

dukdown

Banned
Funny, or ironic, or whatever, is that the local Raiders beat writer is reporting that Al Davis is interested in taking Percy Harvin with this pick.

dukdown

Banned
What's funny to me is that when I picked for Oakland in the mock, it flashed in my mind that I could see Davis wanting a big-name like Harvin. Of course, I dismissed that as crazy talk, and went with Maclin. And then read that today that Davis might go with Harvin at #7.

bodey24

Staff member
I went with Maclin here. Although I do not like this pick. I don't think he is going to be that good in the pros.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Went Andre Smith with the knowledge that character flaws carry no weight with Big Al and they could get arguably the top OL talent in the draft. Plus he has a costly franchise backfield to protect (Run DMC and JaMarcus). WR could easily wait until round 2 or 3, but if Crabtree were to slip here, he'd be wearing black&silver.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Went Andre Smith with the knowledge that character flaws carry no weight with Big Al and they could get arguably the top OL talent in the draft. Plus he has a costly franchise backfield to protect (Run DMC and JaMarcus). WR could easily wait until round 2 or 3, but if Crabtree were to slip here, he'd be wearing black&silver.
:yeahthat: