• Malcom Jenkins Cb Ohio State

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay folks, you know the drill. Lets see who we as a consensus vote of the Sportsoutlaw experts think teams should take. The rules are simple, please choose one of the players listed and vote. Or, if you prefer, choose other, and then post who you would have taken. After 24hrs, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be awarded to that team. We will be going off the draft order now set...so if there are trades...we will see what happens.

St. Louis is on the clock!

Draft Order:
  1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford Qb Georgia
  2. St Louis Rams
  3. Kansas City Chiefs
  4. Seattle Seahawks
  5. Cleveland Browns
  6. Cincinnati Bengals
  7. Oakland Raiders
  8. Jacksonville Jaguars
  9. Green Bay Packers
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. Buffalo Bills
  12. Denver Broncos
  13. Washington Redskins
  14. New Orleans Saints
  15. Houston Texans
  16. San Diego Chargers
  17. New York Jets
  18. Chicago Bears
  19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  20. Detroit Lions (from Dallas)
  21. Philadelphia Eagles
  22. Minnesota Vikings
  23. New England Patriots
  24. Atlanta Falcons
  25. Miami Dolphins
  26. Baltimore Ravens
  27. Indianapolis Colts
  28. Philadelphia Eagles (from Carolina)
  29. New York Giants
  30. Tennessee Titans
  31. Arizona Cardinals
  32. Pittsburgh Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
not sure why jason smith isnt listed, but this pick looks almost certainly to be the best OT available

RLLD

I went with Jenkins....I think the Ram's need an immediate boost to their passing defense, and this guy has the potential to at least upgrade that unit this year, and perhaps even emerge as a long-term facet to their defense.

I considered the OL and even the WR , Curry a little less so as I see him as becoming an OLB in the NFL with less pass-rushing so much as pass-defending skills

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
not sure why jason smith isnt listed, but this pick looks almost certainly to be the best OT available
I personally am torn between Jason Smith and Monroe. Both I think will be solid LOTs. So in these cases, I peruse multiple sites and see who is top favored. At the few I checked...Monroe is still the favorite.

bodey24

Staff member
I chose Monroe as well. This will help protect bulger and give him some more time and help S-Jax (if he can stay healthy)

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Went Monroe in a coin flip over Other (J.Smith). It will be a tackle after they lost out on Jake Long last year, plus how much better scouting can you get on a guy than asking your 2008 1st rounder about him? I'm sure Chris Long and Monroe went at it many times over the past few years at VA.

Coachnorm

The Rams are expected to sign free agent C/G Jason Brown "in the coming hours," according to the National Football Post