1st 2010 NFL Mock Discussion Thread

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Talk about it here guys>

I went ahead and opened the thread, but no one is bound by the 12 hour clock until at least Wed at 6am. Hopefully we can keep it moving on its own without getting to that point.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Raider fans are forming a lynch mob and taking away Al Davis's stop watch :biglaugh:

Need to get some much needed help on the OL

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
In all fairness, Louis Murphy was drafted because of the stopwatch, and turned out to be much better than DHB, at least as a Rook. Maybe there's hope?

efactor

Coming at you
Looking forward to doing this. With SF having two picks fairly close together and with their greatest need being a position of strength in this draft, you can look at another position of need without being afraid of missing out on the greatest need..........

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
In all fairness, Louis Murphy was drafted because of the stopwatch, and turned out to be much better than DHB, at least as a Rook. Maybe there's hope?

I dont have problem with L.Murphy as he has shown he tons of potential, DHB on the other hand would be somewhere else except for the stopwatch.

I hope your right about that "Maybe There's Hope"

MNJHNSN

The Chiefs have their diuretics at the ready!!!!

The Raiders have their blindfold on and names on a dart board. Go triple twenty....

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Thanks a lot for taking Suh, you stupid Rams. But the Lions need a big defensive playmaker, so Gerald McCoy will be the guy.

mills

I was thinking OL for Detroit, Stafford needs some protection. But McCoy should help them with some defensive woes.

MNJHNSN

OT is pretty deep this year, so there should be someone solid available early in the second round.

I think that the same thing could be said for the D-Line and protecting Stafford is, as Ford would say or did say, Job 1. They said it in Canada anyway maybe not the States :) Mike