#1 Waiver Wire

JackG1980

You should use it on Johnny Knox. That guy is super fast and could catch. Did you see what Cutler did to Eddie Royal last year. And Knox is faster. Plus both Dominek Hixon and Hakeem Nicks are going to return to the lineup and will take way catchs. While Knox will only be targeted even more.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Manningham IMO is a better option than Knox at this point.

YOu could use a solid #2, I think I'd go get Manningham.

JackG1980

I still say Johnny Knox for the long run. Coaches at Chicago say he is catching on quick. Cutler has targeted him heavily and only expect that to increase. Berrian will be used to spread the field while Know runs routes inside. Just about noone could match his speed. While Manningham will be competing for receptions with Smith, Hixon and Hakeem Nicks.

Mike

Administrator
I like Knox as well. quick comparisons to this becoming Denver's version of Eddie Royal in this Bears offense.

manningham is going to get lots of attention after this week. Anytime you have 10 catches in a game, you are going to get serious attention. But, as said, Nicks comes back. More importantly, the Cowboys secondary was absolutely horrible. I never thought it could be worse than last year, but week 2 was worse than any week I have seen in a long time.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I like Knox as well. quick comparisons to this becoming Denver's version of Eddie Royal in this Bears offense.

manningham is going to get lots of attention after this week. Anytime you have 10 catches in a game, you are going to get serious attention. But, as said, Nicks comes back. More importantly, the Cowboys secondary was absolutely horrible. I never thought it could be worse than last year, but week 2 was worse than any week I have seen in a long time.
But so did his running mate, Steve Smith, you can't double both....

Mike

Administrator
Now following..

Manningham does't require double coverage, nor does Steve Smith. They require competent coverage, something Dallas didn't provide this week. That was absolutely horrible coverage. Dallas is becoming known for this, and when they can't get to the QB, it makes it 10 times worse.