1/18/09 - Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals

Mr. Hack

Local MMA Guru
I don't see the Cardinals being able to handle the Eagles. But then again, I didn't see them making it this far. I still give the upper hand to the eagles.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8cVbY72JEI]YouTube - Andy Reid is Dawkins?[/ame]

GET PSYCHED PEOPLE!!! EAGLES are headed to TAMPA!! Nobody gets a party started like Brian Dawkins - and no Eagle is more deserving of a Super Bowl ring. Do it for Dawkins!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98b7X9FSAHo&feature=related]YouTube - BRIAN DAWKINS[/ame]

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
GET PSYCHED PEOPLE!!! EAGLES are headed to TAMPA!! Nobody gets a party started like Brian Dawkins - and no Eagle is more deserving of a Super Bowl ring. Do it for Dawkins!

unforgiven%202.jpg

deserves got nothin to do with it

Remote Controller

This is the first year that I recall having no preference in these game, starting last week. I'd have also been been fine with Ten, NYG, Car, or....Nah I still can't cheer for Rivers. He is a fine young QB, but his crap with Cutler and the Denver fans was wrong. I will be happy with any Super Bowl matchup, but feel the Steelers vs. the Eagles presents the best story line. That being said, I would love to see Warner win another and Edge win his first. I will be cheering for the NFC team, and that is all I know for sure right now.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, I think we all can agree that is has just been on ODD football season in the NFL, seems the unexpected becomes the expected. The Cards are a perfect fit for this season IMO. They play very tough at home and now have that confidence that they can beat anyone. Philly is playing tough too, but something tells me this Arizona magic is going to continue for one more week.

Cards win in a very fun and exciting game:
Eagles 27
Cards 31

JScott

Administrator
PHI getting 3 on the road (i.e -6 on a neutral field)... with ARI playing as well as they have the last few weeks... I don't see it... I put 1/2 my vbuck on ARI (sorry ARI fans, jinxwords)