1/11/09 - Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
LOL, not according to Bomb (see Texas/OU debate) ;)

i dont imagine you'll ever get over that. you must be having a miserable january with the ugly texas game in the wrong bowl and then no cowboys playoff loss to watch.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
obviously they are :wtf:
Was kinda what I thought....they have survived.....good thing about the NFL is you get a chance to prove it on the field......these teams have all stepped up and won and to me that makes them deserving of being in the final 4 in the NFL. This isn't a beauty contest....it's a winning contest!!! Opinions don't mean jack shit, only the scores do!

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i cant wait to see everyone complaining about how they'd rather see a giants/colts super bowl or something as SB ratings plummet. its really too bad we dont have some sort of a formula that could make the majority of the public happy and give everyone a good matchup...

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
i cant wait to see everyone complaining about how they'd rather see a giants/colts super bowl or something as SB ratings plummet. its really too bad we dont have some sort of a formula that could make the majority of the public happy and give everyone a good matchup...

You can't. There was a lot of buzz for Manning vs Manning, some are hoping for an all Pennsylvania match up. Being in the west I was/am pretty :jerkoff: about those two possibilities.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think we will have a "good" match-up! Cards and Eagles are surging. No one will complain about Philly, and the Cards are entertaining as hell with those receivers.

On the other side, unless Pit chokes your going to get a smashmouth defense....love watching a great defense and your going to get one!

Thank god we don't have a stupid ass formula that would take the game off the field.....this isn't college, you earn what you get in the NFL.

Arctic Dawgs

Steelers and Chargers fans around the globe are searching for a bird named a charger or steeler as we speak.....

Stealer = Camp Robber = Whiskey Jack ?? (is that close enough)

Chargers = Electric Eel ??

ps. Stealer also refers to Pits last Superbowl