1/1/10 - Rose Bowl - Ohio State vs Oregon

2minutedrill

Be surprised if Oregon pulls this out, their defense sucks and you never know if the offense is going to show.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yeah I see the pac 10 homer jumped all over the Ducks.....nice to see those vb's flushed away ;)

2minutedrill

at first i thought that was a loser also, forgot they were going as underdogs. w.va, stanford, and va tech - killers. as long as fla can hold cincy i guess that's ok.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
My wife told me we'd lost when I got up to go to work tonight. I asked by how much and said good when she told me. She thought I was nuts careing about a fantasy buck bet in the game.

2minutedrill

SAME WITH MY WIFE!!! she says what good are these v-bucks? i tell her its just for fun -you know - fun - oh come on - you used to have fun.....

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
yeah I see the pac 10 homer jumped all over the Ducks.....nice to see those vb's flushed away ;)

Wrong on both accounts. Oregon hater trying to jinx them & vbucks well spent. The only way I lose this bet is if Oregon wins by less than 4. That would have been pissing away my money. This bet went almost perfectly. Should of bet 20,000,000 so those chumps would lose by even more.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Wrong on both accounts. Oregon hater trying to jinx them & vbucks well spent. The only way I lose this bet is if Oregon wins by less than 4. That would have been pissing away my money. This bet went almost perfectly. Should of bet 20,000,000 so those chumps would lose by even more.
:biglaugh:

Jinx away then, lol.