Rate/Critique My Draft

MNBassin

Well, all is said and done. Just waiting for the season to actually start. I was pick 6 out of 10 in a nonPPR draft. Any thoughts?

4d46d8804bb29e97a9f190e6bdc451e8.png
f05dfbd6c39979044e8d9247d2a00b6a.png

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Pretty much agree with Killerfins - lose the extra DST and Qb and focus on Te depth and maybe another vet Wr.

You also could probably afford to deal one of your Rbs for better Qb option, you are pretty stacked at Rb. My watch out at Rb is Dion Lewis Ten in a non-ppr role not sure what his value really is.

MNBassin

I just like being able to rotate D/ST or QBs based on match ups and I didn't see much value in the 14&15 round. Perhaps Dak can return to how he was before zeke was suspended, but mahomes is my main man. Dion Lewis is bleh I know, but thought maybe if he breaks out in one game I'd be able to trade him high.

Last edited:

KillerFins

Staff member
I just like being able to rotate D/ST or QBs based on match ups and I didn't see much value in the 14&15 round. Perhaps Dak can return to how he was before zeke was suspended, but mahomes is my main man. Dion Lewis is bleh I know, but thought maybe if he breaks out in one game I'd be able to trade him high.
Yes, you can do that by streaming. Use FA QBs and DST to stream, no need to waste valuable rosters spots on them, when the 'FA Bench' is much deeper and usually has better matchups than your 2nd, esp Dak.