NFL 2017, Week 7 In or Out and other injury notes

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Teddy Bridgewater has been cleared to practice.

Kyle Shanahan named C.J. Beathard the starting quarterback moving forward.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ian Rapoport reports Golden Tate (shoulder) is expected to miss "a few weeks."

Jameis Winston has an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder. Rapoport adds it is an injury he may be able to play through, but the diagnosis throws his availability for this week against the Bills up into the air.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Chris Mortensen reports the Vikings plan to activate Teddy Bridgewater from the PUP list and have him return to practice on Wednesday.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Broncos coach Vance Joseph said Monday that Sanders (ankle) will miss Sunday's game against the Chargers,

Hue Jackson said he will announce his Week 7 starting quarterback Wednesday, choosing between Kizer and Kevin Hogan, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
An MRI on Monday confirmed that Thomas (lower leg) does not have a serious injury, Troy Renck of Denver 7 News reports.

The Broncos believe Siemian will be able to play through a minor left shoulder sprain.

Raiders signed ILB Navorro Bowman, formerly of the 49ers, to a one-year, $3 million contract.

Rob Kelley is expected to resume practicing this week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
by RotoWire Staff
(1 hr ago) Rodgers will have surgery to repair a broken right clavicle, but the Packers won't make a decision on his availability for the rest of the season until after the procedure is completed, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.

ExperiencedRookie

Sadly Aaron Rodgers is out.

This is hands down the most devastating injury that's ever occurred to my fantasy teams.

Drafted Rodgers in 5 of my 10 leagues this year. Loved his value with all those weapons. So I loaded up. Now I'm totally screwed. Don't even have a back up QB rostered in 2 of those leagues. Have McCown, Flacco, and Cousins in the 3 other leagues. I'm so totally hosed.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I had him in a keeper league where he was not to be my QB before the season. I planned on using Went. A trade brought him to my roster at the start of the season so I do still have Wentz. I hope he keeps playing well now that I need him to.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Huh-Oh! From rotoworld.com

Colts GM Chris Ballard said Andrew Luck has experienced soreness in his surgically-repaired right shoulder and will not practice this week.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Huh-Oh! From rotoworld.com

Colts GM Chris Ballard said Andrew Luck has experienced soreness in his surgically-repaired right shoulder and will not practice this week.
I have seen a few reports, and some speculate he won't play at all this year. Too risky. We shall see, they have said they won't put him on IR, but I don't see how they keep pushing to start him. He is there franchise.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Andre Ellington did not practice Thursday. It is a concern after he was listed as a limited participant on Wednesday. He now looks legitimately questionable for Sunday's game against the Rams. His participation on Friday should tell the story.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Leonard Fournette (ankle) is not expected to practice Thursday.

It is his second missed practice in a row. Adam Schefter has reported Fournette is expected to play against the Colts, and it is certainly possible the Jaguars are just giving him as much rest as possible. Still, two missed sessions in a row is at the very least concerning. Fournette owners should consider picking up Chris Ivory.