Wild card/ playoff games this week

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I will disagree with some here.

I am going Pats in a win, KC beating Pittsburgh(Big Ben will be beat to death in this game), Dallas beating the Pack(man I wanted to see them play the Giants again :( ), and I will go Atlanta over Seahawks

JScott

Administrator
It's weird. In talking to my friends (other Pats homers) we were all :mad: during the game (and after somewhat). They looked like a team that was rusty and believed that they just had to show up to roll Houston. And yet they still put up 34 points. And did a good job on Defense considering how long the Texans had the ball and how many times they got it deep in NE territory on TOs.

:confused:

JScott

Administrator
Could be a very good sign of things to come for DAL. Getting to this spot with a rookie QB and RB, and going toe to toe with a hot Rodgers lead Packer team.

efactor

Coming at you
E-Factor is perfect thus far.

No wonder he hangs out in Vegas.

Just once a year. All I can handle any more. Would have been awesome to watch the games at the Cesar's Palace sports book. Cushy chairs. Great cocktail waitresses. :cool:

Pitt/KC was the toughest call so far. Ben just not good on the road or it would have been a blow out. 6 FGs? Are you kidding me.

What an amazing game in Dallas. Hated for it to end. So well played and exciting. Dallas is in a great position with a A QB like Prescott that they don't have to pay for 3 years. Will be interesting to see if they take advantage of it.

Atlanta over the Packers in a shoot out

Patriots handle the Steelers

JScott

Administrator
Woke up to the story about AB posting a video of Tomlin's locker room post-game, in which he's ripping the Pats but telling his team to be quiet on social media this week so as not to provide bulletin board material :confused:

I can see some knucklehead 2nd teamer doing this but AB? o_O

efactor

Coming at you
I really like Atlanta giving the 5 points this week. GB secondary is beat up. As great as Aaron has played, I don't see them keeping up with Atlanta. I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons punter never sees the field on Sunday.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I really like Atlanta giving the 5 points this week. GB secondary is beat up. As great as Aaron has played, I don't see them keeping up with Atlanta. I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons punter never sees the field on Sunday.
Gotta agree here, other key is GB may be without Jordy and Adams, if both are gone the passing game will be much more easy to cover.

efactor

Coming at you
Woke up to the story about AB posting a video of Tomlin's locker room post-game, in which he's ripping the Pats but telling his team to be quiet on social media this week so as not to provide bulletin board material :confused:

I can see some knucklehead 2nd teamer doing this but AB? o_O

Kind of thing I just shake my head in wonder about. What could possibley make him think that this was OK to do? Christ.

One of the first things I taught my kids when they were very young. Think twice before you act.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Falcons vs. Patriots, I am hoping beyond hope we get a huge offensive game. Would love to see a 45 to 44 type game.

Would also love to see Atlanta win it.

efactor

Coming at you
Atlanta offense is rolling. Will be interesting to see what NE can dial up defensively.

Atlanta 34-31