Another flex question

gizzil

Here's what I got, and the black unicorn got me a whopping 1.6 so I could use the help

RB Lacy vs DET
WR Julio (though he gets 6 for Ryan with every TD) @ NO
WR Landry vs CLE
Flex Tevin Coleman @ NO (just have him in tghe spot cuz highest projection)

BN Doug Martin
BN Mike Wallace @ JAX
BN Maclin vs NYJ

cctekguy

Staff member
Sounds weird but, I'd sit Julio and start Wallace.

Julio isn't even playing for sure and if he does he is gonna be "hampered". The match-up is super sweet so I'd keep an eye on his condition. Wallace seems to have the higher floor going in.

gizzil

He literally has said "I will play" - and the games is Monday unfortunately. I am more concerned about playing against ryan than if he will play!

cctekguy

Staff member
Got one for you, Giz.

Got Shepard vs Was and Sharpe vs Oak.

Swapped Sharpe for Shepard last week and got burned. Shepard went for 8 and 117.

Have Shepard in at the moment but just heard that Tennessee's #1 target, Delanie Walker, is OUT. Sharpe is usually #2 in targets.

So Sharpe as the #1 vs a so far terrible Oak D or Shepard, who's had 2 nice weeks, sharing targets with OBJ and Cruz?

It's PPR, BTW.

gizzil

This one is not ppr, although revis is the reason I want to play maclin. Maclin is in line for ome payback, revis has been TORCHED 2 straight weeks.

Oakland is giving up something absurd like 500 yards a game. The Titans have no one else. I think you have to go Sharpe!!!

gizzil

Keep in mind last week Shepard played against the Saints 3rd corner, and his week 1 was 3/42/TD. Sharpe has 18 targets already anyway Shepard has 12

gizzil

"Darrelle Revis admits he could eventually be moved to safety, but is confident he can still man corner in 2016..."

That doesn't sound like Revis Island

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Here's what I got, and the black unicorn got me a whopping 1.6 so I could use the help

RB Lacy vs DET
WR Julio (though he gets 6 for Ryan with every TD) @ NO
WR Landry vs CLE
Flex Tevin Coleman @ NO (just have him in tghe spot cuz highest projection)

BN Doug Martin
BN Mike Wallace @ JAX
BN Maclin vs NYJ
yes this is good, only change may be move Coleman to Rb, and sit Lacy and put Wallace at flex

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Got one for you, Giz.

Got Shepard vs Was and Sharpe vs Oak.

Swapped Sharpe for Shepard last week and got burned. Shepard went for 8 and 117.

Have Shepard in at the moment but just heard that Tennessee's #1 target, Delanie Walker, is OUT. Sharpe is usually #2 in targets.

So Sharpe as the #1 vs a so far terrible Oak D or Shepard, who's had 2 nice weeks, sharing targets with OBJ and Cruz?

It's PPR, BTW.
Sheppard is the start, the will run like Crazy, so you are better off with Sheppard