Which do you prefer?

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Drafting out of the 8 hole in a 10 teamer... which 4 man base for starting a team do you prefer? .5 ppr

AJ Green
Lamar Miller/Charles
Brandin Cooks
TY Hilton.... starting the draft off WR, RB, WR, RB

or

Zeke Elliott
Allen Robinson
Cooks
Hilton... starting off with RB, WR,WR, WR

or

AJ Green
Allen Robinson
Cooks
CJ Anderson/Carlos Hyde.... starting off with WR, WR, WR, RB

Don't really like the idea of Anderson or Hyde as my RB1 but what do you all think?

Really loving the WR's you can get in the first 4 rounds this year but only really loving the RB1s you can get in rounds one or two... hard to pass grabbing one up IMO.

cctekguy

Staff member
In a 10 teamer, think I'd try to get 2 of the top RBs in the 1st 2 rounds. (Miller/Martin for instance)

WRs are all the rage this year and understandably so but the depth at WR runs far deeper than @ RB.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
In a 10 teamer, think I'd try to get 2 of the top RBs in the 1st 2 rounds. (Miller/Martin for instance)

WRs are all the rage this year and understandably so but the depth at WR runs far deeper than @ RB.
The only issue with that is my draft position (8). I'd likely have to go RB, RB with my first 2 picks to accomplish that. Not sure that second tier of RBs makes it back to me so late in the 3rd, although it's possible.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I like #1 more, I love 3WRs, in that and of all the rb combo's I like Miller or Charles over rookie or Anderson/Hyde.

As for Tekie's point, I disagree. I am in a league that is ppr and very competitive and allows up to 3rbs, and I was snagging really good rb value in rounds 4 - 6. But, I have awesome Wrs, so I am fine with later rbs.

Not to mention you can snag guys like Woodhead and Sproles much later in partial ppr