Bortles or Carr

hikeNbike

Ok so if I wait on a qb and were to grab one of these two who do you like better for this season. I keep flipping back and forth. Carr seems like he has a higher floor but a lower ceiling. Of course it doesnt always work to plan but thinking if I can get one of these two and Tyrod and load up on other positions I will be satisfied.

yadda yadda tapatalk

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Love Carr, and went and swung a trade to get him as my Dynasty Qb in Hired Guns. That being said, I would take Bortles over him. I just love all the tools they have in Jacksonville right now with Hurns, Robinson, J.thomas and the Rbs.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I lean Bortles here.... both have a good supporting cast around them but I like Bortles weapons more. Bortles runs better too, he'll get you a couple pts almost every week running the ball.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I love both, I have Bortles in one league, and Carr in another, and can't wait to see if they do what I think they might. Gonna be fun this year to watch.

hikeNbike

Yeah I am a little concerned about a drop off myself. I was the last one to grab a qb in my 10 league so I figured Id grab both and rotate. Will be good to have options but likely will be a tough call each week.

yadda yadda tapatalk