For those high on Lockette

Arctic Dawgs

What effect is Richardson gonna have on his numbers ??

Drafted in 2014 for the role Lockette fills. Gets hurt and they draft Lockette. Now Lockette has gone off in that role. Richardson is bigger, faster, and now back healthy. How is Pete gonna divvy it up between them. Are they going to be on the field together spitting touches, is Richardson gonna be taking most of the return duties and Lockette most of the offensive.

What are your thoughts and are you downgrading Lockettes upside some ??

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I'd imagine that Richardson has very little effect on Locketts value. Lockett is listed as the starter opposite Baldwin and I'd think it would be Kearse out there with them when they go 3wr. Richardson provides depth at this point and not much else barring an injury.

Richardson never showed much in the return game when he was healthy. Not sure he'll get much action there with Lockett around now.

Arctic Dawgs

That is kinda my point. If you are the coach would you risk 1 of your main WRs on returning Punts or Kicks ?? And you have another talented guy to use there. If you take those points out of Lockette's game what is he worth now ?? They are a running Offence.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I just can't see them keeping Lockett off the field on returns based on how electric he was last season. As long as Seattle has a shot to win the game, Lockett will and should be returning kicks this season IMO.