So......let's talk AP then

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Excellent. I can use all the stats accumulated last year knowing that the results will be nearly identical. I will dominate.

Different year and defenses adjust in the off season. No vacations in the NFL. Not like the Rams have a Dallas like OL or a bunch of other weapons to take the focus off Gurley. I have concerns about his numbers. If you don't, draft him high with confidence.
Yup. I will take my AP or Elliot or even Johnson late 1st and be damn happy on it

ExperiencedRookie

Excellent. I can use all the stats accumulated last year knowing that the results will be nearly identical. I will dominate.

Different year and defenses adjust in the off season. No vacations in the NFL. Not like the Rams have a Dallas like OL or a bunch of other weapons to take the focus off Gurley. I have concerns about his numbers. If you don't, draft him high with confidence.
You obviously can't take stays from year to year and expect the same. I'm simply telling you that you're cold on him based on conditions that he has already gone through.

It's not like D coordinators were sleeping when prepping for STL last year. There was likely one name on the chalk board. GURLEY.

efactor

Coming at you
It's not like D coordinators were sleeping when prepping for STL last year. There was likely one name on the chalk board. GURLEY.

Well, now that you mention it.

Great start and then 1 exceptional game in his last 8, A couple Meh games and quite a few duds. They did start to prep for him and I think it will be intensified this year. To his credit, he got his share of TDs which made his dud games acceptable, but TDs are hard to count on weekly. Not a lot in the passing game either. Less than 2 receptions a game. Proceed with caution.

hikeNbike

Really hoping I can get Brown, OBJ, Julio, Hopkins or maybe Gronk in round 1. All the rbs are making me a little n quesy. Elliot was probably 1 on my list but some off field issues have me pausing. Johnson and Lamar Miller probably next. Kind of hoping to draft a top wr and then grab Miller in the second.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk