Who it's the best value at te this year?

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Just started looking at ADP's....on FFCalc, ppr/flex, 12 team.

The ADP's are different than what is being discussed here.

Gronk, Reed, Olsen are the clear top 3.

After that, 4 are stacked up late 6th/early 7th:
6.9 Walker
6.9 Eifert
7.1 Kelce
7.3 Fleener

Of that group, Eifert scares me, too dependent on TD's and fragile as glass.
Walker flies under the radar in discussion, but looks like he's getting some respect in drafts. That is about as high as I would want to go for him and not sure I won't take a shinery object if that value played out. Fleener, well his situation is not a secret. Highest upside in this group....like him a lot. Kelce, I would have expected his value to be a round higher. I like him here as well.

ExperiencedRookie

What do you guys make of Jared Cook? I made a healthy bet with a Packers homer gambler buddy of mine. $500, and he needs Cook to be a top 5 fantasy TE to win. Too easy, right?

Only hitch is Cook has to appear in a minimum of 9 games

KillerFins

Staff member
What do you guys make of Jared Cook? I made a healthy bet with a Packers homer gambler buddy of mine. $500, and he needs Cook to be a top 5 fantasy TE to win. Too easy, right?

Only hitch is Cook has to appear in a minimum of 9 games
Good bet, but at the same time it isn't out of the range of possibility. Cook has the potential and is finally in a good offense, but there are a lot of mouths to feed in GB.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Good bet, but at the same time it isn't out of the range of possibility. Cook has the potential and is finally in a good offense, but there are a lot of mouths to feed in GB.
uh by last report, Cook is now behind Rogers...by alot.