WSIS Week 12

Baldie

Standard scoring league......2rb/2wr/2TE/Flex....I'm 2nd place in a 10 team league and lynch is pretty much done for the season so I had to drop him. My RB's worry me!

RB
Blount @ Den
Ingram @ Hou
Hillman vs NE
Bradshaw vs TB

WW - K Williams, Thompson, Riddick, Crowell, Morris.......is available on the wire if their better than any that I have???

WR
Green vs STL
Evans @ Ind
J Jones vs Chi
R Matthews @ NYJ
Amendola @ Den
Fitz @ SF

TE
Eifert vs STL
Watson @ Hou

gizzil

Ingram and Bradshaw... Green, Fitz, and probably evans but jones has a great chance as well. if it's two te, then both, if 1, eifert. I would probably figure out a way to pick up Karlos Williams

Baldie

Ingram and Bradshaw... Green, Fitz, and probably evans but jones has a great chance as well. if it's two te, then both, if 1, eifert. I would probably figure out a way to pick up Karlos Williams

Who would you drop?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Standard scoring league......2rb/2wr/2TE/Flex....I'm 2nd place in a 10 team league and lynch is pretty much done for the season so I had to drop him. My RB's worry me!

RB
Blount @ Den
Ingram @ Hou
Hillman vs NE
Bradshaw vs TB

WW - K Williams, Thompson, Riddick, Crowell, Morris.......is available on the wire if their better than any that I have???

WR
Green vs STL
Evans @ Ind
J Jones vs Chi
R Matthews @ NYJ
Amendola @ Den
Fitz @ SF

TE
Eifert vs STL
Watson @ Hou
Ingram and Hillman(I think they pass alot and he gets his...).
Jones, Green, Fitz
Eifert, Watson

If it were me, go K.Williams over Bradshaw.

gizzil

Unless it IS 2 TE league... but if it aint... When are you ever gonna play watson over eifert

cctekguy

Staff member
Don't you get tired of this guy, Giz?

Week 1, here he is begging for advice. Never offers advice to anyone else. You've asked for advice, how often has Baldie jumped in to help you? He just strolls in and starts pestering people for advice.

After the season... he's gone again.

He treats us like his bitch and I don't appreciate it.

Let him set his own friggin line up.