The NEW line up Doctor is IN!

hikeNbike

Playing the top ranked team in the league this week without Julio and no qb at the moment.

I hate Thursday games. Anyway I need to start 2 of Demarco, Latavius, Karlos Williams and Charles Sims.

Demarco being one. So question is do I start Karlos Thursday vs jets or hold him out and if Latavius doesn't play I start Sims vs Cowboys.

Then I need an emergency qb as Ben is hurt and out, again and Ryan is one a bye. Cousins is who I want but if I get sniped on the waiver wire claim, entirely possible as I am ninth on the list,

Limited choices.

McCown if he plays vs. Pitt
Landry Jones vs. Cleveland
Nick Foles vs. Chicago

Then with Gates out

Artist formerly known as Julius Thomas vs. Ravens or a productive Walker vs. A stingy Panthers d. Leaning Thomas if Hurns doesn't play if he does not sure as I could see the Panthers shutting down Mariotta this week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I hate Thursday games. Anyway I need to start 2 of Demarco, Latavius, Karlos Williams and Charles Sims.

Demarco being one. So question is do I start Karlos Thursday vs jets or hold him out and if Latavius doesn't play I start Sims vs Cowboys.

Then I need an emergency qb as Ben is hurt and out, again and Ryan is one a bye. Cousins is who I want but if I get sniped on the waiver wire claim, entirely possible as I am ninth on the list,

Limited choices.

McCown if he plays vs. Pitt
Landry Jones vs. Cleveland
Nick Foles vs. Chicago

Then with Gates out

Artist formerly known as Julius Thomas vs. Ravens or a productive Walker vs. A stingy Panthers d. Leaning Thomas if Hurns doesn't play if he does not sure as I could see the Panthers shutting down Mariotta this week.

I would go DeMarco and Latavius, I love Karlos but not against the jets

As for QB, I would say: Cousins, McCown, Foles then Jones

TE: Walker, even agianst Panthers he is Mariota's pet target.

jjtweeks

Geez i don't have great options. Lacy or Duke Johnson. Standard scoring
Have a trade in for Diggs and Duke Johnson for Steve Johnson and Starks . the guy doesnt have enough WR this week so hoping he takes it
If that goes through will start Starks and have to play John Brown vs Seattle D in place of Diggs

hikeNbike

I would go DeMarco and Latavius, I love Karlos but not against the jets

As for QB, I would say: Cousins, McCown, Foles then Jones

TE: Walker, even agianst Panthers he is Mariota's pet target.
Just wondering Latavius is in concussion protocol and may not play is what I am afraid of. Guessing u think the difference between Sims and Karlos Williams is not enough to risk playing Karlos and lose the chance to start Latavius against the Ravens if he plays. Could also potentially throw in Taiwan Jones I suppose if Latavius doesn't play. Contingent on someone else not picking him up first.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Geez i don't have great options. Lacy or Duke Johnson. Standard scoring
Have a trade in for Diggs and Duke Johnson for Steve Johnson and Starks . the guy doesnt have enough WR this week so hoping he takes it
If that goes through will start Starks and have to play John Brown vs Seattle D in place of Diggs
don't start Lacy, he is losing carries to Starks now. Brown vs. Seattle isn't that bad a play.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Just wondering Latavius is in concussion protocol and may not play is what I am afraid of. Guessing u think the difference between Sims and Karlos Williams is not enough to risk playing Karlos and lose the chance to start Latavius against the Ravens if he plays. Could also potentially throw in Taiwan Jones I suppose if Latavius doesn't play. Contingent on someone else not picking him up first.

no, I would go K.Williams over Sims of the two. I had not heard of Murray being in protocol. In that case yeah go K.Williams

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
A couple of week 10 questions - .5 ppr -

Need 1 QB -

Carr vs Minn - Not the best matchup but the guy is on fire. * Amari Cooper injured at practice.. Don't like Carr as much if Cooper is out.

Bortles @ Balt - Great matchup and he's been surprisingly good for most of the season.

Need 2 RB's -

McCoy @ NYJ - Dinged up and not a good matchup... I'll probably avoid him on this short week.

J Stew @ Tenn - Not a great matchup but he's been getting a good amount of touches.

Ivory vs Buff - Decent matchup but he's been heavily reliant on TDs lately. Gets his starting center back.

Yeldon @ Balt - Semi tough matchup.. Guy gets his touches though.

What say you ???

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
A couple of week 10 questions - .5 ppr -

Need 1 QB -

Carr vs Minn - Not the best matchup but the guy is on fire. * Amari Cooper injured at practice.. Don't like Carr as much if Cooper is out.

Bortles @ Balt - Great matchup and he's been surprisingly good for most of the season.
I would lean Bortles

Need 2 RB's -

McCoy @ NYJ - Dinged up and not a good matchup... I'll probably avoid him on this short week.

J Stew @ Tenn - Not a great matchup but he's been getting a good amount of touches.

Ivory vs Buff - Decent matchup but he's been heavily reliant on TDs lately. Gets his starting center back.

Yeldon @ Balt - Semi tough matchup.. Guy gets his touches though.
I would go J.Stew and Ivory

jjtweeks

Pick a QB
Winston vs Dallas
Bradford vs fins
mariota vs Panthers
Hoyer vs Bengals
tannehill vs Eagles
Cutler vs Rams
have Hoyer penciled in right now but others are on the wire. none have really great matchups

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
sorry I am late, would have gone Bradford or Cutler...Hoyer looks a good match up, but I think Bengals will shut them down

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
2 questions for week 11 - .5ppr -

Need 1 guy for a flex...

Gore @ Atl
Stevie Johnson vs KC
Jon Stewart vs Wash
Stefon Diggs vs GB

Need a QB....

Palmer vs Cincy
Carr @ Det

Thanks!

freyguy

Pick to Click
Dalton vs. Arizona

OR

Romo vs. Miami

I'm leaning Dalton but I don't like the match up and I expect Romo to have rust.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'm sorry sir but the doctor seems to be away. You'll have to see the nurse...

Dalton vs the Zona secondary scares me more than Romo and rust. I'd start the Cowboy and keep my fingers crossed.