Coleman or Montgomery?

efactor

Coming at you
I have room for one of them. Keep hearing that Coleman is the #3 and a huge target for Brees, but nothing happening with him in preseason. Montgomery seems he will be the #3 in GB. Kind of leaning towards him, but Colemans size intrigues me, and I think Colston is out of gas.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Keen eye there "E." Coleman played ahead of Colston with the ones in this weekends game. He was on the field in 2 WR sets and Colston was on the bench.

bodey24

Staff member
Coleman has a good opportunity but he failed to do much in the preseason games. Montgomery has played well but I think he will be more of special teams player so I lean Coleman.

efactor

Coming at you
Decided to drop Kaep as by BU QB and pick up Montgomery too. Just have a feeling that Cobb is going to miss a week or two. They won't want to rush him.

Cody

I would actually lean toward Montgomery over Coleman. Like Bodey said he hasn't done anything with the opportunity in the preseason whereas Montgomery has looked really good.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am not sure you all have watched the same GB games I have. Montgomery has flashed, but Jannis keeps getting targeted. I think Jannis is the next "Jordy" this year to support Cobb and Adams, with Montgomery flashing once in a while.

As for Coleman, yeah hasn't shown as much, but he has less competition and more oportunity in that offense. I really think Colston is the #3, not Coleman.

bodey24

Staff member
I think they wanted Janis to step up and take the job which is why he was being targeted but from everything I've read he like Coleman hasn't stepped up to take the position.

Cody

Everything I have read states that Montgomery will be the guy to have and be more consistent. They wanted Jannis to step up but the reports are he has been very inconsistent (a flash in the pan if you will).